4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
no problem i missed them too until I posted the same question as you and somebody told me there is something like that :D(y)
Thanks alot mate :)

Edit: Oh boy i screwd up my save i have to start from 2 patches before for some strange reason. If someone got a save to help me out i can't thank you enough.

Last edited:

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks alot mate :)

Edit: Oh boy i screwd up my save i have to start from 2 patches before for some strange reason. If someone got a save to help me out i can't thank you enough.
no problem btw ther is an option in the main menu which says "start from last patch" or something like that to start from the last patch to see the new content, use that one. the save/load system does not work well at the moment, the dev wants to change that afte he finished added content to the game

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
no problem btw ther is an option in the main menu which says "start from last patch" or something like that to start from the last patch to see the new content, use that one. the save/load system does not work well at the moment, the dev wants to change that afte he finished added content to the game
I know but thats how i screwed up my save....... Ahh anyway i wait for the next patch then XD

Human15651

Oct 16, 2017
For the love of god, why did the developer not make this game in Ren'py. I love Unity engine, but it is not that good when it comes to VN games. Playing VN games in Unity is killing me. There are always so many bugs.
what bugs? i have played this game since it first came out and havent seen any

F឵឵

Feb 7, 2018
So I've been following this game for a while and yet saves are still scuffed.
Why are they not stored like most Unity made games?​

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
what bugs? i have played this game since it first came out and havent seen any
You must be really lucky. I have some issues with the chats on the phone (they just not activate) and certain events looping endlessly and not advancing. Also the phone works really bad, if you completed an event the tip wont disappear and after a while its really hard to tell how to proceed. And yeah saves are also scuffed..

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes