4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

DraCoMIX

Apr 29, 2018
Is anyone else having problems accessing Morticia's content? Every time I choose the "Home alone" option the game crashes.

blazer10

Mar 7, 2018
Is anyone else having problems accessing Morticia's content? Every time I choose the "Home alone" option the game crashes.
start the game in window mode instead of full screen. this allowed me to get passed the black screen bug in morticia's "home alone" content.

Reactions: DraCoMIX

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
For the love of god, why did the developer not make this game in Ren'py. I love Unity engine, but it is not that good when it comes to VN games. Playing VN games in Unity is killing me. There are always so many bugs.
Ren'py only lets you play flipbook-style animations, as well as videos. This Unity game has dynamic animations with blending, like the character eyes that move during the animation, it's rather sophisticated.
But I agree with you, Ren'py has such a stable system that maybe it'd be worth it to add this dynamic animation capability to Ren'py than writing a new Visual Novel engine in Unity (unless Ferdafs bought a VN engine in the asset store).

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
new animations dont seen to show up in the gallery, anyone know why? i mean the garage ofc

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
After the race with Unity, do you have to do something to advance with her storyline? I can't go back to her planet.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
7767 Just an update for the tags, Now contains NTR content, and group sex. Is mild NTR but still NTR afaik.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you get the NTR scenes? i did the save morticia quest and the unity. do i need to be some where specific to see the group sex and mr meseeks blowjob?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
how do you get the NTR scenes? i did the save morticia quest and the unity. do i need to be some where specific to see the group sex and mr meseeks blowjob?
the quest is from rick. something along the lines of "odd job" don't remember exactly, don't really want to tbh cause not my cup of tea XD

Reactions: dokodesuka

derive

May 2, 2018
Hi, I needed to gather $80 to make breakfast for Beth. Then Morty says I should take her to dinner. But there aren't any more option available with Beth. Is my save glitched?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes