4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
Hi, I needed to gather $80 to make breakfast for Beth. Then Morty says I should take her to dinner. But there aren't any more option available with Beth. Is my save glitched?
In which version is dinner with Beth? I could check it out.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it means netorare. the girl is having sex with some one who isn't the playable character.

there's about to be a long arguement about what NTR "really" means, because no one has an agreeable idea of what it means.
the way i put it, it's just the simplest form without semantics.

i also have a question. for the morticia mr. meeseeks / gangbang. do i have to do the mission with her first? rick doesn't have the odd job option.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
it means netorare. the girl is having sex with some one who isn't the playable character.

there's about to be a long arguement about what NTR "really" means, because no one has an agreeable idea of what it means.
the way i put it, it's just the simplest form without semantics.
Thanks

i also have a question. for the morticia mr. meeseeks / gangbang. do i have to do the mission with her first? rick doesn't have the odd job option.
Yes you have to.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
did not like the meseeks thing, came off as forced. did not even get a choice, Morty says no, Morticia says we must, and forced to do it. I only did it because i looked up how to get money in this thread and thought that was one of the jobs to do to get money. Also on that note it seems like NTR may just become a thing, went to the park to try and get the plasma thing there, tell Rick cannot do it, so he is gonna send Morticia. have not gone beyond that if there is anything more since the quest system seems all over the place and things keep glitching out on me.

I really liked Morticia to, she seemed like a character that only had eyes for Morty, and than one group content after another, and maybe whatever happens after the park. oh well, guess instead of Morty going on the quest of becoming a Chad, he is going to become a slightly better Jerry cuck.

*also how tf do you get money in this game? I've done some of the things for Rick and nothing.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
*also how tf do you get money in this game? I've done some of the things for Rick and nothing.
The first option when talking to Rick (something like "Work for Rick"), it only works once per day and it also spends the whole day. This is why when going the Beth route, where you'll eventually need $10 for a bottle of wine and later $80 for dinner, you should spend several days just working for Rick at once to save up the cash and get it done with.

Reactions: hentai charley

Yareru

May 8, 2018
did not like the meseeks thing, came off as forced. did not even get a choice, Morty says no, Morticia says we must, and forced to do it. I only did it because i looked up how to get money in this thread and thought that was one of the jobs to do to get money. Also on that note it seems like NTR may just become a thing, went to the park to try and get the plasma thing there, tell Rick cannot do it, so he is gonna send Morticia. have not gone beyond that if there is anything more since the quest system seems all over the place and things keep glitching out on me.

I really liked Morticia to, she seemed like a character that only had eyes for Morty, and than one group content after another, and maybe whatever happens after the park. oh well, guess instead of Morty going on the quest of becoming a Chad, he is going to become a slightly better Jerry cuck.

From what I remember, Morticia had eyes for Jessica. She was even considering being lesbian.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i got to the mr meseeks scene. there is suppose to be one more gangbang scene with morticia right?

how do i start that one? i went through all of ricks choices and the game froze. i think it tried to bring up more choices but there weren't any so the game just hanged.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
so i got to the mr meseeks scene. there is suppose to be one more gangbang scene with morticia right?

how do i start that one? i went through all of ricks choices and the game froze. i think it tried to bring up more choices but there weren't any so the game just hanged.
I heard about secret scene, but I don't know how to find it. Should be in the mindblower when Ferdafs will release update.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
The first option when talking to Rick (something like "Work for Rick"), it only works once per day and it also spends the whole day. This is why when going the Beth route, where you'll eventually need $10 for a bottle of wine and later $80 for dinner, you should spend several days just working for Rick at once to save up the cash and get it done with.
i never got a work for rick, always those side stories like the truth turtle.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes