4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
does it support previous saves? if so, how do i go about using a previous one?
Saving is very fragile at the moment, there's a single save slot that you can use with the Continue option from the main menu. That option uses the state saved with the Save button (located at the top right corner of the screen during the game).

These last few updates, it's better to just use the Continue From Last Patch in the main menu to see the new content, it doesn't care if you didn't do all the quests up to that point.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Here is something i'm really surprised nobody has thought to bring up before. If we want more summer stuff, but can't quite rush the main one and we'd like to see Summer do the unprotected horizontal tango with Morty and maybe get pregnant, why not use Survivalist Summer from the cronenberg dimension?

I bring it up only cause well. Seeing as how all of humanity is you know. Mutated freaks of nature and all that and Jerry is kind of taken. If Morty or any morty really got stuck there? He would get with that summer and wind up having a easy and fast lovelife with her. As she doesn't have any other options and masterbating can only do so much for her needs. And that has lots of potential you ask me. Especial sense...Well look at her. That summer is JACKED up with muscle. Would make for a great 'strong girl, weaker/smaller boy' relationship. She wouldn't care about protection or condoms or getting pregnant as it's been so long she wouldn't give a shit.

Why not use that? What do you all think?

Last edited:

judicant

May 19, 2020
Probably because that is Morty's "real" sister, and he couldn't rationalize the relationship by saying it's an alternate dimension version of her.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Why not use that? What do you all think?
I like your effort, just be aware that the dev does not read the stuff we post in here at all. A few devs do post around F95Zone, but this dev doesn't.
To send them a message you can go to the Community tab of their Patreon page --after becoming a supporter-- and leave messages to them, kinda like a guestbook.

@ story: I think it would be simpler for Morty to just search for a dimension where Summer would be "down to f***" with her brother, like a dimension with different legislation that allows (...or doesn't prohibit) blood-related wincest. Dimension C-137 is dangerous.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
A
Probably because that is Morty's "real" sister, and he couldn't rationalize the relationship by saying it's an alternate dimension version of her.
Are we even playing as 'our' morty from the show or just one that links up in almost everyway? I don't exactly recall if that's true or not. But i am pretty sure it still works.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I like your effort, just be aware that the dev does not read the stuff we post in here at all. A few devs do post around F95Zone, but this dev doesn't.
To send them a message you can go to the Community tab of their Patreon page --after becoming a supporter-- and leave messages to them, kinda like a guestbook.

@ story: I think it would be simpler for Morty to just search for a dimension where Summer would be "down to f***" with her brother, like a dimension with different legislation that allows (...or doesn't prohibit) blood-related wincest. Dimension C-137 is dangerous.
Granted, but my point there is, that Summer is set up perfectly for it. Plus she has a more unique design being more muscular and the like and self confident. Morty would be her only option so she's come onto him for it vs other summers. It's more dangerous yeah, but there are ways around that i'd add. I was just saying she's gift wrapped for it and wouldn't need any real hoops to be jumped through story wise to do stuff with her as she's almost certainly pent up and frustrated at not having any real options for sexual release.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
So it's 2 weeks after patch author said he will made bindlower patch and release in week or two so where is this patch -.-?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes