4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

buzzlightyear1309

Sep 14, 2020
I accidentally clicked continue from last patch, and not continue. Now I can't get my old save back. I tried loading/ exiting and trying to continue, but nothing seems to work. Is all hope lost, or is there a way to get it back?

Savial

Jan 29, 2018
how much content in this game already? It's really need more screenshots on the start page.

Does it have compatible saves (will it resets after update)?

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
how much content in this game already? It's really need more screenshots on the start page.

Does it have compatible saves (will it resets after update)?
There are plenty of scenes with Summer, Beth, Trish, and Morticia. A few side charcters too. Jessica doesn't have that much.

Reactions: OGRey

adameus45

Apr 7, 2020
Changelog?

From Patreon:
Hey everyone, patch 2_8 is finally here!

Quick walkthrough:

-Drink the purple little potion in the garage

- Drink the purple little potion in the garage a second time to continue the next part

-Talk to Tricia in the morning while she’s at the church (Make sure she’s at the church otherwise this won’t trigger.)

-Talk to Summer about Unity’s party (follow the instructions in the quest helper if you get stuck)

This patch is focused on three main story routes. Two potion Morty routes, Tricia’s main story route and Unity main story route.

The patch includes 5 animations, 3 model updates, 3 brand new models and 110 unique CGs.

I’ve also been working on on Beth’s main route. I’ve figured out where I want to take her story next, so she’ll probably be my main focus for next patch.

She also has a role in another potion event I’m working on so next patch might be a Beth only patch.

Anyway, thank you all for your patience, I hope you like the patch, stay awesome!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes