4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

BungeeGum666

Jun 28, 2019
PC: -
Mac:

Reactions: brrlin
D

Deleted member 992182

I ask this a lot so forgive me but can we fuck Jessica yet? Decided early on to wait until then before playing beyond the earliest releases.

Thanks and if not, that's cool and I'll check back later.

Reactions: Grelk

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I ask this a lot so forgive me but can we fuck Jessica yet? Decided early on to wait until then before playing beyond the earliest releases.

Thanks and if not, that's cool and I'll check back later.
Not yet unfortunately, and probably not in the next update either since it's supposed to be an only beth update :/// (not that i'm against but Jessica deserves some love too, her design is the hottest tbh)

are we still forced NTR stuff its what stopped me from playing?
I can't recall any NTR in this game, I didn't play 2.7f though since I wasn't interested in Unity and Morticia so mb you're talking about this update ? There is no NTR in 2.8f though, only Morty gets the chicks.

BUT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Any screenshot? I see lots of good reviews but I'd like to see what's the deal.
For those who want a little more visual spoiler on what to expect this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might make another CG RIP, no promises though. Old laptop makes it take forever to extract the files and then work taking up the rest of my time.
there you go mate

• Hey there
Reactions: septacycell

Bigman69weceew

Sep 21, 2020
I am slightly disappointed personally cause beth, morticia, or summer are not exactly my favorite characters however if those are your characters then i can certainly say you will indeed like this update.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
the whole quest side of this game is terrible, if a quest is done, remove iot from view, just causes confusion. I get told I need to visit Unity's palanet but cant click on anything other than the Pawn Shop etc.

Reactions: MrLaugh

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
Is somewhere the android version?
yes on svs comics but only with slow speed download

Can someone add it on mega?

Filename is RickandMortyV2_8.apk

Can someone help? Game says i should Help Tricia, where can ich help her?

Nows someone when the scenes came in the Blower? So you can repeat the good scenes.

Last edited:

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Nows someone when the scenes came in the Blower? So you can repeat the good scenes.
Yeah that's the one thing about this game > the unity engine makes for nice animations, but with only one save state you can't really save before scenes to replay, and the official replays seem to come a version or two later

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
Question, How does the mindblowers work? Do you need to watch a scene to get it on the replay list or is it all available at the start, if it's either than mine is broken cause I can't see some of them like all of unity's stuff.

Reactions: Adeste
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes