4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Question, How does the mindblowers work? Do you need to watch a scene to get it on the replay list or is it all available at the start, if it's either than mine is broken cause I can't see some of them like all of unity's stuff.
they are available from the start but the new scences are not added in the minblowers yet, new scenes are added to the mindblowers in the next coming version+. what i mean is wait for 2.9+ for mindblowers of 2.8

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
they are available from the start but the new scences are not added in the minblowers yet, new scenes are added to the mindblowers in the next coming version+. what i mean is wait for 2.9+ for mindblowers of 2.8
Ok, so mine is broken cause for example I have no unity scenes or mortica scenes. How do i fix that or can i be given a file to replace it so it works?

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Ok, so mine is broken cause for example I have no unity scenes or mortica scenes. How do i fix that or can i be given a file to replace it so it works?
so i iabe the 2.8f version on windows 10 64 bit, morticia mindblowres work fine but are not upto date, unit scenes are alos not available for me so i assume they have not been implemented here, mindblowres in general are really buggy and not really maintained eithe, the dev add them as he has time, he is more focused on adding more content at the moment

so i would say if you want all scenes from 2.8f just click the button "continue from last patch" in the main menu
if you are new to this game and do not want to play and just few the scenes or review an old scene, you just have to wait for the dev to recode the mindblowers and coding them right this time

if you are a player who not plays everey release, i would suggest for the next time to play all releases when they are relased on here, the mindblowers are broken as fuck, the same count for the save system and event handeling, this decv is not a great coder rather than a great artist

Jrobbo117

Dec 30, 2017
so i iabe the 2.8f version on windows 10 64 bit, morticia mindblowres work fine but are not upto date, unit scenes are alos not available for me so i assume they have not been implemented here, mindblowres in general are really buggy and not really maintained eithe, the dev add them as he has time, he is more focused on adding more content at the moment

so i would say if you want all scenes from 2.8f just click the button "continue from last patch" in the main menu
if you are new to this game and do not want to play and just few the scenes or review an old scene, you just have to wait for the dev to recode the mindblowers and coding them right this time

if you are a player who not plays everey release, i would suggest for the next time to play all releases when they are relased on here, the mindblowers are broken as fuck, the same count for the save system and event handeling, this decv is not a great coder rather than a great artist
Ok, thanks for explaining and for helping me understand.

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
What was the focus this update? Last I recall there was one beth scene which as reverse cowgirl or something around the couch. Has there been any progression from there?

Jebbis

Aug 27, 2020
No idea how to update or patch this game. I tried a whole bunch of things and the "Continue form last patch" just restarted everything. I downloaded the new version and replayed everything and I'm stuck at exactly where I was stuck in 2.7. Clicking the potion in the garage does nothing. I've done the Gazorpazorp missions ( last one was the bath tub thing) and if I go to the pawn shop it just resets and the doll is there and it just starts all over again. For some reason I see Reka in the basement page but I haven't even gotten to that point at all and don't know how to get the gym scene. I also haven't gotten the message from Jerry, I got last time, him begging to buy some stuff.

Could there be a guide in the first post (or somewhere) how to actually update this, that would be very helpful. Does it save some files elsewhere or are all the files contained in the Rick and morty folder where ever you extract those files.

Thanks for all the hard work and effort the developer has put into this.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
same problem here.... god i wish we could skip, i hate unity engine
I think Unity gets a bad rep because a lot of people have no idea how to use it and it tends to be baby's first engine and most asset flips use Unity because of how easy it is to pirate Unity store assets. It doesn't help that most of these asset flips have the Unity logo, whereas those made in other engines don't present the logo so easily and good games made in Unity don't show the logo at all until maybe the end of the credits roll.

noscruples

Dec 18, 2019
If clicking "continue from last patch" on the main screen makes you restart the game from the beginning, I think this issome people's issue idk if I'm understanding it right.

But if that's happening you need to delete the unity appdata for this game (the persistent save data too). Google "unity appdata" this worked for me.

Edit: renpy to unity (durr), people are saying this isn't working ☹

Last edited:

poopybutt987

Jan 25, 2020
yo im a noob to all this shit, can someone explain how patches and downloading these megas work to me? My version is old as shit im pretty sure and wouldnt mind getting an updated version. Would appreciate some guidance from the fap kings on this forum

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Sheesh..Beth's scenes alone have me at around 1100 files. Around 900 actual images and the rest is the animation files. The animated scenes won't have any background on them but I think you'll still enjoy them. Here is a little teaser.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Considering just putting the animated scenes as just short video clips because converting them into .gif files is what will be the most time consuming part for me~ Let someone with a better computer convert them into gifs.

Reactions: jolann and strenif

b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
I think Unity gets a bad rep because a lot of people have no idea how to use it and it tends to be baby's first engine and most asset flips use Unity because of how easy it is to pirate Unity store assets.
It is? How so? Tried to pirate Corgi Engine for unity once, but it was impossible to find the newest version. If you have any "How to" directions, that'd be awesome. Baby needs a new toy!

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes