4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
She had been insisting on condoms when they were practicing blowjobs till she decided it was so much better to not use one. After the threesome with Trish, Summer might be hooked on doing it raw with Morty. If the next time they fuck Morty tells her he's about to cum, she might be so close to cumming herself she says fuck it and tells him not to pull out and keep fucking her.
This is the way I have been imagining it. We can only hope.

Rookie Dookie

Apr 1, 2018
Anyone knows how to forcefully change the graphic settings? I put the game on low 800x600 and it just wont do that, going 1366x760 on ultra. my decade old laptop cries

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Okay, you can't because you don't want to share it or what?
I share updates now and then (mostly informational) but don't want to leak everything the dev puts out there. If you feel strongly about it, sub and share it with everyone. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

I am seeing more an more calls in the comments on patreon for Beth and Summer to have some scenes together. Have to say I'm a big fan of that happening, I just hope it's not rushed. Being a fan of the corruption tag I hate it when something like that is handled in a single conversation.

"You're hot, lets have sex"
"Oh but it'd be wrong!"
"But I love you"
"Oh ok, lets do it."

I'd much rather see some build up.

For example using the therapist plot to be the driver for Summer and Beth getting it on would be cool.
Beth could catch Summer giving Morty a blowjob and freak out. The only thing she can think to do is rush everyone to their therapist. Talking to the doctor (who misunderstands whats happening again) she tells Beth that Morty and Summer spending time together is just as healthy as the time Beth and Morty have spent together.

"Beth, you should be encouraging Morty to spend time together with Summer. From what you've told me, their relationship has been improving recently and I can see they are much closer togeather now than they have been in the past. Tell me Beth, how do you feel your own relationship with your daughter is?"

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
I'd much rather see some build up.
have to say i share your point of view a 100%. build up is everything and its a big part of why the game has a decently big fanbase its not just the rick&morty theme alone.

iam really hyped for the therapist-storyline too. but i hope it will not just end in some cheaply explained 3-way scene with beth, doctor and morty similar to the art class one.

i was hyped for the art class story at the beginning as well but imo the art-teacher shouldnt have taken part in the sex scene itself becouse there wasnt enough build up for it. instead she could have been just a bystander taking the pictures and beth&morty having to do stuff to keep their boyfriend-girlfriend story believable to not be disqualified.

having progress for all the storylines measured almost solely on the explicty or variety of the sex scenes that happened so far is also something i dislike, which is used for a lot of games though.
at the start of the story its ok but later on the hypno frog story for example could have been much more in my opinion while the drunk BJ on the parking lot was explicit enough for the setting.

the way it is now its like he is forced to not show too eplicit sex acts becouse it would mean the story is finished for that charackter which is damn stupid.
as long as he has ideas for more fitting interesting plots and storys for a charackter he should just keep going and use sex scenes that fit to whats currently happening instead of a progress like, nudity > more nudity > touching > more touching > HJ > BJ > sex+condom >.......> impregnated > story over, thats it, more content wouldnt make sense.... yea right.
similar to summertime saga, i like the art and other parts of that game but this logic bothers me.
thats no storyline in my opinion. in some cases he did show more than the sex-progression would have dictated though, nazi beth for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
instead she could have been just a bystander taking the pictures and beth&morty having to do stuff to keep their boyfriend-girlfriend story believable to not be disqualified.
This could've led to some nice reluctant-at-first-but-more-willing-at-the-end sex scenes.

Reactions: strenif

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
This could've led to some nice reluctant-at-first-but-more-willing-at-the-end sex scenes.
yea how the artclass story turned out to be was a real let down to me.

the story i had in mind kept going similar to the way they used the matress-reward as a justification to do naughty stuff for art class. the art teacher could tell them their pictures turned out to be very popular and artistic and if they would like to do more nude posing together for drawing, photography or art films they could do so and would get paid a compensation so they have a new excuse to keep acting like a couple and doing naughty stuff together becouse they secretly like it. but they could insist to be allowed wearing a mask so they dont get accidently recocnised by people they know.

and in a later event of the artclass-storyline they would be suggested to some artclass students (maybe summer or tricia or both) to perform in a nude scene for their artfilm-schoolproject.
once the superhot scene is done, beth&morty are worried summer could still recocnise them despite wearing masks, when editing the footage, so they plan to steal the material from her room to destroy it.
then later at night when they were about to sneak into her room, they catch her masturbating to their sex-scene without getting noticed which leads to an awkard moment between beth&morty not knowing how to react or what to do next.
and so on...

i dont know i feel like that would have turned out better than jumping from taking some rather unrevealing pictures at home still wearing underwear to a 3-way oralsex scene with a person they just met for the second time ......

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes