4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Did ferdafs give an estimated release date?
He's pretty shy about giving estimates which is a wise move from a dev but ya, sometime after the 1st of december as pussymellow said would be the pattern he's been going with to date.

I'm sure everyone is excited to get some Beth content.

Reactions: OGRey

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
the game is awsome but i wish it had more save slots or skip button
That's been the most consistent bitches about this game. The artwork is good, the story solid, and the animations pretty good. There are a few persistent glitches that I've been in his shit about, (being a patron myself), like, the potion not working unless you run them back to back to back, and the inability to run any of the new 2.8 quests unless you leave the game and go to "Continue From Last Patch", where, you lose your only save from the game. Maybe if more patrons get in his shit about that he'll address that, One can only hope I guess:LOL:

Reactions: dokodesuka

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's been the most consistent bitches about this game. The artwork is good, the story solid, and the animations pretty good. There are a few persistent glitches that I've been in his shit about, (being a patron myself), like, the potion not working unless you run them back to back to back, and the inability to run any of the new 2.8 quests unless you leave the game and go to "Continue From Last Patch", where, you lose your only save from the game. Maybe if more patrons get in his shit about that he'll address that, One can only hope I guess:LOL:
I don't know man. He's a pretty bad coder and Unity is much harder to do than renpy. I've been happy just hitting continue from last patch for the new events and going to mindblowers for older ones.

If we bug him to fix up the code we might lose a ton of lewd time while he completely reworks the back end.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes