4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
Oct 7, 2019
also after you come back with summer from the zoo planet she gives you one under the table
That's the one I was thinking of! But it doesn't replay when you do the zoo planet from the mindblowers, and I can't find a way to trigger it from dialog. Is it just once per playthrough then?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's the one I was thinking of! But it doesn't replay when you do the zoo planet from the mindblowers, and I can't find a way to trigger it from dialog. Is it just once per playthrough then?
He's added scenes to mind blowers on request before. If you're a patron you can ask.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Shouldn't ALL the scenes be in mindblowers? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't mindblowers this game's gallery of previously used scenes, not a 'best of'?
Yaa but keep in mind two things.

First the dev kinda sucks at coding. Don't get me wrong, I love his work but it's a big weak point.

Second, galleries aren't as simple as you might think. You have to rebuild the whole scene. It's not just cut and paste.

My point is, yes you're are correct but adding in a scene to mind blowers takes time and that's something the dev is always short on.

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020

First the dev kinda sucks at coding. Don't get me wrong, I love his work but it's a big weak point.

Second, galleries aren't as simple as you might think. You have to rebuild the whole scene. It's not just cut and paste.

My point is, yes you're are correct but adding in a scene to mind blowers takes time and that's something the dev is always short on.
Yeah that's (unfortunately) right, but I hope he will hire someone to help in future

Oct 7, 2019

Makes sense. I like the game too but I can plainly see it is shoddy. No back function, no save states, no real gallery, no SKIP FUNCTION, not to mention all the bugs. It's like an art gallery where all the paintings are held inside a used dairy barn from the 1800s.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Makes sense. I like the game too but I can plainly see it is shoddy. No back function, no save states, no real gallery, no SKIP FUNCTION, not to mention all the bugs. It's like an art gallery where all the paintings are held inside a used dairy barn from the 1800s.
Ya, I hope for his next game he hires a coder now that his patreon has taken off but for this one we will just have to be happy with the good art and story. And you know there's going to be a Morty Beth Summer threesome with no dreams or mind control involved at some point. I'm down for the ride just for that alone.

pbam

May 22, 2018
Why doesn't unity have any scenes in the basement when kitty and reka who get 1 scene each manage to get a slot?

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017

Its due to the coding. Take Zombies retreat, for example. Someone not the creator made a gallery within the already available gallery and it points to all teh scene with dialogue, which the creator didn't add. They just added the scenes without dialogue.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes