4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Hey, just discovered this one and i'm really interested but before downloading it I was wondering about that "multiple penetration" tag, are we talking about toys or sharing/swinging or something like that? Or is it some alien octopus kind of thing? cause I've seen enough rule 34 RaM to know about those and it's not exactly my cup of tea u know

Apr 12, 2021
Choices are very clear on what you are about to see, you won't be surprised in a negative way whatsoever

EDIT: the answer is not vague in the sense that you might see multiple penetration, its just that i can't recall any such scene, just pointing out what i know

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
These scene in question is the Mr. Meeseeks scene with Mortisha.

It's one scene and not a big deal.

digitall

May 25, 2017
This update got me thinkin... If the virus doesn't work on family and Rick is just extended enough not to be affected. What about Jerry's parents? Wouldn't that make it so that they weren't cronanburged. Well, they might not be a good fit for surviving that world.

Hizoku

Jul 7, 2017
This update got me thinkin... If the virus doesn't work on family and Rick is just extended enough not to be affected. What about Jerry's parents? Wouldn't that make it so that they weren't cronanburged. Well, they might not be a good fit for surviving that world.
Yeah I can imagine it now.. Jerry's dad, dressed in torn up superman costume, hiding behind a burned out car as he masturbates and watches his wife in a cronenburg gangbang.. ;)

Reactions: rolay1 and digitall

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Choices are very clear on what you are about to see, you won't be surprised in a negative way whatsoever

EDIT: the answer is not vague in the sense that you might see multiple penetration, its just that i can't recall any such scene, just pointing out what i know
These scene in question is the Mr. Meeseeks scene with Mortisha.

It's one scene and not a big deal.
I see, thx for the answer! I'll be checking it out then

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Props to the developer holy shit. They really made the side character who I didn't give two shits about in the actual show, more interesting than the main love interest.

Reactions: pptx131

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3_1] [Ferdafs] Better Repack
Original Downloadsize Size: 1,78GB (3,45GB unpacked)

Download PC (800MB):
Download Mac (806MB):

This compression is still based on the original files. It only use a better 7zip config for a better compression.

Last edited:

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
I'm having problems installing this game. I'm using a Samsung J8 Phone and it's saying that the app can't be installed. Please help me.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes