4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

elhombre

Jun 6, 2017
This compression is still based on the original files. It only use a better 7zip config for a better compression.
It's not game related but.
Can you share that config , list of switches for 7z compression ... I also get much(5x-10x) better results with 7z but not like yours..
Thanks

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v3_1] [Ferdafs] Better Repack
Original Downloadsize Size: 1,78GB (3,45GB unpacked)

Download PC (800MB):
Download Mac (806MB):

This compression is still based on the original files. It only use a better 7zip config for a better compression.
With that speed which provides Pixeldrain, faster to download original from Mega or Nopy. At least you could upload to that services as well(((

Reactions: Aran06

paco.rerse

Jan 4, 2021
Didn't work for me, unfortunately. It still says it's damaged. Anyone else having this problem?
Yeah, I'm having the same problem on a mac with big sur, first It says I don't have permissions to read the file, then I do the chmod trick and I can launch the game, it does the initial load but when I try to run it with right click, run it says it's damaged.

Oh, and I also tried with the "fixperm" script that someone else suggested before, with no avail.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
With that speed which provides Pixeldrain, faster to download original from Mega or Nopy. At least you could upload to that services as well(((
Ok. I can upload it to mega or nopy, if you give me access to nopy or will pay me money if my mega accs get dmca. If you don't like it then don't use it. I always get 23 mb's from pixeldrain.

Bruce Baner

Sep 19, 2019
You really know how to make your characters endearing where so many incest games take relationships for granted. Like.

HelpfulBoy

Feb 12, 2021
Hi! guys how can ı download 3.0 or 3.1 version on windows ? ı am trying to downloand but ı have problem.Some friends sent us 3.0 or 3.1 patch.I download them but it gives me a error.I love Rick and Morty a way back home like everybody.I want to play but ı think it will be impossible for me.How can ı extract them ? how can ı open them ? should ı download 7zip to download them ? please help me ? if you help me you will make me happy.I will wait to somebody help me

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I'm not gonna lie, i really dont like the new update. I think Ferdafs was like "I dont wanna progress real characters bc i'm really close to their final "content" (like if we fuck Tricia in the pussy we are almost done with her, i'm not thinking that way but i think Ferdafs thinking like this way) When he thinks like that, he basicly generates some new Beth, Summer, Jessica etc and i really dont like that. Yes i wanna fuck Jessica/Summer in the pussy (with animation) but not that Jessica/Summer.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Some spoilers in the next two paragraphs insofar as it is a review kinda.
I loved all three adventures supplied through 3.1. They were all top notch. I think I saw one hole though. When Morty had Summer were by the river on Cronenberg world getting ready to fuck, Morty thought to himself 'If I can fuck this version of Summer does that mean I could fuck MY summer when I get home?' (Thats a bit of a paraphrasing of what happened but essentially it) Of course That's a bit of a slip up by the writer. Cronenberg Summer IS his Summer from his original dimension. Apprently morty can detach himself from his old family with the cold heartedness of a Rick. Yeeesh.
So Cronenberg Summer is in love with heroes huh? So much so she's got a crush on Jerry? I think Now would be the perfect time to introduce space Beth and give Summer a newer more worthy parent to crush on and give Space beth a sidekick to boot. Begin the long awaited Beth/Summer romantic path I'm sure we've all been waiting for.
Excellent update. Loved it all.

• Angry
Reactions: Mr.Z

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Some spoilers in the next two paragraphs insofar as it is a review kinda.
I loved all three adventures supplied through 3.1. They were all top notch. I think I saw one hole though. When Morty had Summer were by the river on Cronenberg world getting ready to fuck, Morty thought to himself 'If I can fuck this version of Summer does that mean I could fuck MY summer when I get home?' (Thats a bit of a paraphrasing of what happened but essentially it) Of course That's a bit of a slip up by the writer. Cronenberg Summer IS his Summer from his original dimension. Apprently morty can detach himself from his old family with the cold heartedness of a Rick. Yeeesh.
So Cronenberg Summer is in love with heroes huh? So much so she's got a crush on Jerry? I think Now would be the perfect time to introduce space Beth and give Summer a newer more worthy parent to crush on and give Space beth a sidekick to boot. Begin the long awaited Beth/Summer romantic path I'm sure we've all been waiting for.
Excellent update. Loved it all.
I can see why you would say that but the dev has to make C-137 Summer NOT his Summer to avoid the incest ban stick. If you replay the event and read when C-137 summer and morty first talk it's stated that this is not morty's original Summer in the same fashion he did with Ricks 'everyone is 18' ray gun.

Reactions: Mr.Z

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
I can see why you would say that but the dev has to make C-137 Summer NOT his Summer to avoid the incest ban stick. If you replay the event and read when C-137 summer and morty first talk it's stated that this is not morty's original Summer in the same fashion he did with Ricks 'everyone is 18' ray gun.
But didn't Morty get nervous when Summer said she was going to kill the Rick and Morty who left her dimension Cronenberged? Thus indicating he was indeed the Morty native to the Cronenberg dimension?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes