4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I wonder if the scene with C-137 summer will be the first Summer impreg scene.
In that univurse Summer Beth and Jerry are the only non-croninburged humans on the planet. I could see a 'we need to re-populate the human race' kind of story. Beth has Jerry but Summer might want some kids of her own.

It technically wouldn't count as it's not the same Summer we've been messing around with all game but it'd be good to know the dev is heading in that direction.
I hope the other two events aren't aliens again. We got a ton of Beth last time so I doubt she'll be in this one.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Patch notes

Hey everyone, patch v3_1 is finally here!
As I mentioned before there are 3 routes in this one.
Quick walkthrough:
-Summer (You access it by talking to Rick)
-Dystopian future (Also by talking to Rick)
-Reka(Go to the school gym.)
This patch contains 120 unique CGs 5 animations, 2 updated models, 2 new models.
The Summer and Dystopian future routes are very long, in fact, they are so long, I have enabled the skip option for now. Press “ESC” and you’re good to go and skip through.
I’m planning to release another update in a couple of weeks with an updated Mindblower and a test feature that I hope you guys will help me test out!
Anyway, thank you all for your patience, I hope you like the patch, stay awesome!

JoozleJohn

Dec 8, 2018
The game is having issues loading for all of the newer releases. Anybody have suggestions? Is there a way to erase the temp / roaming game data?

Dec 12, 2020
Damn, the last one was so fire, didnt really liked how reka ended, and wishes i couldve seen what morty and beth were doing in the background, cant wait for the mind blowers

Reactions: strenif
Dec 12, 2020
anyone else having issues with this
If its the issue regarding the part where you have to talk to rick, what you need to do is let the game freeze, go back into the folder where you have to game stored and open it up again without closing the previous one. Once the game unfreezes you can continue...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes