4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
One of my favourite bits of dialogue (thoughts), regarding what you are saying, is ... Beth (thinks) "You're just working out with your XX year old son ... who also happens to be completely naked behind you with a huge erection" ... as she bites her lips.

One of the reasons I love Beth in this VN, is I find it funny, and hot, way she says to herself that she can't or shouldn't do something, then she does it anyway. Plus, the way she tries to rationalise her slutty behaviour. I hope at some point she eventually gives in to it, stops trying to excuse herself, and embraces her hot slutty desires.
God yes. ferdafs has been moving both Beth and Summer in the direction of
BJ no swallow
BJ swallow
Sex with condom
Sex without condom no cream pie
Cream pie but with an alternate universe version of the girl.

It seems that once he moves back to Beth and Summer (prime) again in September (I'm hoping) Morty will finally be able to cum inside them.
If we're really lucky ferdafs will have the same interest in writing impreg dialog as Night Miror when Morty starts pumping the ladies wombs full of sperm.

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
This really is a VN anyway. The sand box format really doesn't serve any function.
Taking from Summertime Saga, which I consider to be the golden standard of sandbox H games, sandboxing lets you only pursue the characters that you want at any given time, w/o need to go through plots that you don't care about.
(For instance, I never did any of the Summer routes.)

yantevio333

Jun 30, 2021
I dont think that it will be relased today (certainly not in time zone of 0 :) ) Maybe he will relase update when in alaska will be 11 p.m
Got it. I'm also interested about Ferdafs Gravity Falls game I can see in this link he was making Gravity Falls game, is that game has been released or he suspended this project? I will be happy if somebody answer me for this

FlyingMAchine

Aug 31, 2017
I dont think that it will be relased today (certainly not in time zone of 0 :) ) Maybe he will relase update when in alaska will be 11 p.m
Not to be too rude but this artist has a habit of making sure to update their patreon at the end of the month whether they release anything or not. Got to get people to subscribe for the month even though there is no content.

FlyingMAchine

Aug 31, 2017
Since most of us are non-paying fans we're not really in any position to complain...

Release is roughly bi-monthly, pretty OK for a one man band.
To be clear I'm a subscriber and have no issue with the 2 month cycle. Just pointing out how the artist operates and when a release is announced for the last day of the month it more than often will not be met. Set expectations accordingly.

wezaluketek

Feb 28, 2021
To be clear I'm a subscriber and have no issue with the 2 month cycle. Just pointing out how the artist operates and when a release is announced for the last day of the month it more than often will not be met. Set expectations accordingly.
Did Ferdafs wrote something about patch delay? Planned release date? To be honest I can't wait to release this patch

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes