4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

eman85358

Oct 9, 2017
how do you continue with Beth? all i see is talk to her at NIGHT and go to art class with her again, yet her dialog is always "nevermind"

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
how do you continue with Beth? all i see is talk to her at NIGHT and go to art class with her again, yet her dialog is always "nevermind"
There's nothing in this update new regarding Beth, if that's what you're wondering. -Morah

Mar 21, 2018
When i went to peak at Morticia in the bathroom, it just ended up replying Morty peaking at Beth. Also i wait in Morty's room at night and can't seem to get Beth to come in.

Subzero73

Jun 27, 2017
i have a possibly dumb question where in the world is this game saving to? i cant find a save location for nothing.

Slyace

Jun 28, 2018
Im surprised how solid this is as a game. Just hit the current completion cap and Im hoping it gets updated soon. Speaking of which, how often does it get updated?

odranoel

Sep 9, 2018
I have a problem with the part where you have to take him to the phone, do not interact when it is dark, I am stuck with that part, and I can not move any more

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you fuck morticia you are technically fucking yourself right?
...In a way. A genderbent, alternate dimension version of yourself, but why worry about details? It's just a test, to see if you have a pair, show her you do! XD

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes