4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Having skipped ahead to the most RECENT update, I've seen that buying the dildo does get you a technical blowjob from Summer, but buying the wine again seems to only generate the movie sessions from last time, including the massage, the foot job and the hand job from Beth, all from the LAST update. So is it glitched, or was there truly nothing from this most recent update? -Morah

Reactions: Bababoooey

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I started a new game it wasn't as bugged, but it was still bugged, the only real bad issues I seen was the phone didn't show what to do, it just always said to be continued
Without spoiling it, was there anything BEYOND the drunk movie hand job from Beth? Cause that was in the last update. Much appreciated. -Morah

Reactions: Help

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Without spoiling it, was there anything BEYOND the drunk movie hand job from Beth? Cause that was in the last update. Much appreciated. -Morah
Honestly sadly, I couldn't get anything more, so it could be bugged like you said or they never added anything more

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Honestly sadly, I couldn't get anything more, so it could be bugged like you said or they never added anything more
I mean, I guess the change log is only from 1.3, but... I thought it would have had more beth this update... so wait, other than the Summer scene, what was new? -Morah

Reactions: Help

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hoping that somebody who contributes $5 to his Patreon can give us an update as to what yesterday's version was listed as containing. -Morah

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Hoping that somebody who contributes $5 to his Patreon can give us an update as to what yesterday's version was listed as containing. -Morah
1.Messaging Tricia shows a new pickle Morty route. (You have to replay the last message sequence from previous patch)
2.Talk to Rick in the garage about "his offer" or w.e Shows you the Unity route.
I think there's also Morticia in the shower thing but I couldn't get it.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
mmm so bug version, i going to wait 1 week for a patch then.
I would suggest that, yeah. I know the Unity mission wasn't hard to find, but I didn't consider it an actual new "content" necessarily, considering this is an h-game after all.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
How the hack do you get money? I start off on jessica, buy pen trica blackmail bla bla bla summer cry bla bla bla and it ask me to ask rick, summer, beth for advice dating jessica. Now I can't talk to rick for money, only never mind option. wtf.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
How the hack do you get money? I start off on jessica, buy pen trica blackmail bla bla bla summer cry bla bla bla and it ask me to ask rick, summer, beth for advice dating jessica. Now I can't talk to rick for money, only never mind option. wtf.
You can only work for Rick once a day or so now, or at least that is how it was with the last update.

Reactions: Morah SDG
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes