4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I didn't see anymore, how do you get the pickle one? thats the only one I'm missing
you should get a new message form Tricia on the messenger app on your phone after chat with her again and she will mention that Jessica is having a sleepover with her she then asks you if you have the pickle serum and gives you a new location which is Jessica house you will then meet Tricia outside Jessica's house and she will tell u to drink the serum then she takes you inside Jessica's house and they start to play truth or dare the scene will play from here.You might have to rebuy the emoji pack tho as it seems to bug out the mission if u used the continue from last patch option

Reactions: Help

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I can't progress with SUmmer or Beth they're always in the Kitchen and have no diologue options
To progress with summer go to the devils shop in the mall and buy the dildo you will however need $50 in game cash as thats how much it costs then go talk to summer. Not sure on Beth i couldn't progress either with her

Reactions: SparrapS

MeeboBeebo

Aug 30, 2018
To progress with summer go to the devils shop in the mall and buy the dildo you will however need $50 in game cash as thats how much it costs then go talk to summer. Not sure on Beth i couldn't progress either with her
How in the hell do I make money?

Yareru

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the upload! I seriously think it's high time someone updated the tags for this game. XD

johndoe9009

Jul 8, 2017
I can't progress with SUmmer or Beth they're always in the Kitchen and have no diologue options
Found out how to progress, you need to buy the wine from the devil's shop in the mall, then talk to her at night twice, one for massage, one for FJ, after that the next night wait for the night then go to your room. go through the dialogue and you get HJ, then go to her room at midnight to see the masturbation scene. That's all I found.

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Found out how to progress, you need to buy the wine from the devil's shop in the mall, then talk to her at night twice, one for massage, one for FJ, after that the next night wait for the night then go to your room. go through the dialogue and you get HJ, then go to her room at midnight to see the masturbation scene. That's all I found.
Dude thats not how you progress... that was already there before the update. I think it’s bugged or the beth route just wasn’t updated

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The Beth and Summer Route, is it bugged for people who have actually started new games as well, or just people who clicked "Jump to new update" cause maybe that is it? I'm going to do a new game to find out. -Morah

Help

Aug 5, 2016
The Beth and Summer Route, is it bugged for people who have actually started new games as well, or just people who clicked "Jump to new update" cause maybe that is it? I'm going to do a new game to find out. -Morah
I started a new game it wasn't as bugged, but it was still bugged, the only real bad issues I seen was the phone didn't show what to do, it just always said to be continued

Reactions: Morah SDG
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes