4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I seem to be stuck I have a quest in the log that just says "Go to school" with the tile image being just black. No matter where I go in the school or what time of day it is there seems to be no way to progress this quest.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
I'm part of the minority voting for more Tricia's mom and unity content. #sidechicksmatters
Indeed, though I was not at all disappointed by Morty's run in with Keara in this latest update. Her forcing him to streak around town bottomless as she hunted him with the consequences of discovery being an invisible fondling was fun. Would like to see Ma-sha again even though I'm not sure what her further sexual arc would be (oooh maybe a run in with Beth or Summer instead?). The return of supernova? I wonder even how she could get naked? Heck more space chicks overall!

buttsftw

Dec 31, 2018
In the season 5 episode 3 of Rick and Morty there was a scene where Morty's mom seemed jealous of Morty's relationship with Planetina, later the slug thing is having incest sex with his dad (lol). Then in the end Beth says "Shh Mommy's here." while embracing Morty. (Whose face is in her tits.) Do you guys think Dan Harmon Knows about this game?:unsure: Lol! :LOL::LOL:

drud

Aug 29, 2017
In the season 5 episode 3 of Rick and Morty there was a scene where Morty's mom seemed jealous of Morty's relationship with Planetina, later the slug thing is having incest sex with his dad (lol). Then in the end Beth says "Shh Mommy's here." while embracing Morty. (Whose face is in her tits.) Do you guys think Dan Harmon Knows about this game?:unsure: Lol! :LOL::LOL:
I think so, i was getting vibes of it from the beggining of the season and it looks like next episode will continue that.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Caught up with the latest release. Really surprised about the Tricia content. I wasn't into her when I first ran through the game, but her whole deal is great. Also love how she pops into other girl's runs and still manages to be possessive of Morty. So, yeah, want more Tricia content.

Beth is also still great. She was my favorite when I first started, so glad to see that's still going strong.

Summer is alright, but alternative Summer is a bit more interesting.

Kaera is also a fun choice. Wish she had more content.

Morticia has fun scenarios, but her herself isn't too interesting to me.

Jessica is fun, but pretty basic compared to everyone else's. Her scenarios could use a bit more pizzazz.

Edit: Also, how do I start the Unity questline? Can't visit her planet and I can't seem to find anything using the search function in the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: dokodesuka

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Edit: Also, how do I start the Unity questline? Can't visit her planet and I can't seem to find anything using the search function in the thread.
Have you tried the space portal dimension? Apparently you're allowed to replay old quests in this way. From the Smith's home (your home), you go to the Car, then travel to that dimension.

Reactions: Dirty_Dan

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
...Have you tried the space portal dimension?
Tried that, it didn't work and reset the whole game...

Unity arc is triggered by Rick, 'Ricks promise' or something like that.

The quest system has been broken since at least 2.9 so maybe it wont trigger.

Right now the only way to avoid most bugs is to begin with older versions and once done start the next newer one...

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I have the opposite problem. That quest refuses to clear and disappear from the phone no matter how many times I do it and every time I click on Summer to talk the only options are "Talk to Summer and visit Unity's planet" or "Nevermind". It's been like that for two or three updates now.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Yeah, the registry sometimes gets corrupt between versions.

You should be able to clear it by starting with 'New Game' save , quit.

Next start with 'Continue from last patch'

Should give a reg post looking like attached.(renamed from reg to txt)

If you're on Mac or Android, I've no clue where it stores status/save.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Yep, that's what it looks like for me too

Screenshot_20210709_180430.png

Started by cleaning registry and then continued from last patch.

That resulted in having to do quite a few old ones again, but that's what the autoclicker's for...

Attached reg file for completed 3.2.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes