4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

pagotoknut

Feb 20, 2020
couldnt find the drive
I don't know why its not working for you. Personally, I can download this from google drive, anyway if you want mirror link use this ones:

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
feeling so dumb asking this, but how do you give pen from the inventory to jessica?
It's the first two interactions with Jessica.
First you lend her a pen and second you give her the one you bought.
Quest system is a bit broken so you can progress beyond without having to do some things...
If you start fresh it should work, it always have for me at least :)

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
It's the first two interactions with Jessica.
First you lend her a pen and second you give her the one you bought.
Quest system is a bit broken so you can progress beyond without having to do some things...
If you start fresh it should work, it always have for me at least :)
i started fresh , didnt help....

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
Theres literally nothing less arousing than anything related to rick and morty except maybe family guy
I was just tryin to find the mac download, but Lois Griffin thooooooooo!!! cmon now, even meg can get it, bonnie can get it, all the guys except except quagmire can f off tho...

XSafariX

Aug 1, 2018
why does every creator have to make mac so difficult :( I understand the programming or whatever is different but it just feels like they all trollin us

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Since the quest system is different in this version, probably the registry keys are also.

Try delete HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Ferdafs

That should make for a fresh start (?)

...and if you're on Mac - I've no idea...

EDIT: Tried delete registry, didn't work - Now I can't give the d*mn pen to Jessica....

Last edited:

egamer557

Jan 19, 2019
I found a work around play 3.1 until you give jessica the pen save and then switch to 3.2 and hit continue and everything is working so far

Reactions: kenta16807
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes