4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
This game is really well done except that the inability to skip messages efficiently combined with the lack of the save option between versions is getting realllllllllyyyyyy old. Not to mention that the "Continue from the last patch" option never actually just lets you continue from the last patch...

Makes the game feel really unplayable.
Actually there is a way to skip through messages - you hold down the Esc key.

Also by the way there is a gallery - when you're at home click Travel, then scroll down and click Mindblowers

Reactions: dokodesuka

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Actually there is a way to skip through messages - you hold down the Esc key.

Also by the way there is a gallery - when you're at home click Travel, then scroll down and click Mindblowers
I don't know what version you're using but the escape key does not skip messages. That was the second thing I tried (since it's unity).

Already knew about the gallery, didn't ask? In any case, same issue. Unbelievable dense dialogue, no way to skip.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
So, because I like something and want to contribute some unpaid and uncredited art, I'm a shill?
You have said that you were looking forward to the port, but you don't like the changes. So, instead of accepting that not everyone has the same point of view, or likes the same things you do, they must be retards or shills. I think you need to brush up on your debating skills, and maybe also seek some help with anger management.
Not a shill here--personally, I prefer the Renpy version of the game, changes included, for reasons previously stated on this thread.

Reactions: Afield

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I don't know what version you're using but the escape key does not skip messages. That was the second thing I tried (since it's unity).

Already knew about the gallery, didn't ask? In any case, same issue. Unbelievable dense dialogue, no way to skip.
Actually, the current version does appear to let you use the escape key in some scenes to skip dialogue (not all scenes). I was able to use it for the last version too for the new scenes, and while I haven't tried all the new scenes to see if it works, Keara's new scene was indeed skipable (in the main game) by holding escape.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Actually, the current version does appear to let you use the escape key in some scenes to skip dialogue (not all scenes). I was able to use it for the last version too for the new scenes, and while I haven't tried all the new scenes to see if it works, Keara's new scene was indeed skipable (in the main game) by holding escape.
That is great news. Admittedly, didn't try to skip new scenes first time through haha

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
If you need an autoclicker for Windows, you can use this:

• Download AutoHotkey from here:
  • Open Notepad, paste the code below and save the file as "EnterRepeat.ahk":
    Code:
    Ins::
    While Getkeystate("Ins", "P")
    {
        Send, {Enter down}
        sleep, 75
        Send, {Enter up}
        sleep, 75
    }
    Return
  • Put "EnterRepeat.ahk" in the same folder as Autohotkey.exe
  • Create a shortcut to Autohotkey.exe that ends with "EnterRepeat.ahk" (without quotes) in the command line, so when you click it it runs that script.
Now when you click it to run it, you can hold the Insert key (a unused key on most games), it'll simulate a fast Enter press/release cycle (quickly hitting the Enter key). You can also just tap it for single clicks.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Only if it's still in a sandbox style, doesn't lose the quality of the animation and without all those crap drawing/story edits. I don't understand how anyone could think this 36 hour game can be played in a linear storyline, it's fucking retarded.
36 hour game? Lmao, poor kid, ofc it can be "played" that way.)

Reactions: SunWarrior

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
How to never give your supporters what they want
A Story By Ferdafs

"just make shit for that one blue girl who only appeared in like 2 episodes lol."

"put jessica on the poster then tease her every 6 months for 3 years lol."

"use alternate versions of the characters to avoid any meaningful character development or need for 'good' writing lol."

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
A Story By Ferdafs

"just make shit for that one blue girl who only appeared in like 2 episodes lol."

"use alternate versions of the characters to avoid any meaningful character development or need for 'good' writing lol."
Tricia's last words to Morty did put me on coma. "I'm still virgin ok?". Ferdafs this is not good writing bro. I'm sure he was thinking like that before writing this episode. "Hmmmm, they want Tricia but i nearly end of her content (which is i do not agree), if i do draw/write normal vaginal sex scene with her, she is done... So i need to write vaginal sex with good cover. In the end she should be still virgin and we should have sex with her. YES Haha i'm fucking genius." Yes you are genius Ferdafs, but your form is really declining.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I thought it was OK...

After hittin that alien Captain Morgan rum you do and say some crazy shit...

I can only speak for the earth variant of course, but the alien stuff ought to be just as potent :)

Reactions: Afield

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I thought it was OK...

After hittin that alien Captain Morgan rum you do and say some crazy shit...

I can only speak for the earth variant of course, but the alien stuff ought to be just as potent :)
more potent since it ain't from earth

Yareru

May 8, 2018
A Story By Ferdafs

Jessica is a really boring character. Even the show creators don't know what to do with her. I would be very surprised if Ferdafs manages to make her interesting.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes