4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Jessica is a really boring character. Even the show creators don't know what to do with her. I would be very surprised if Ferdafs manages to make her interesting.
Makes sense to drag her story out for 3 years then...? Just finish it and move on if it's that boring? This argument makes no sense.

Bonsey

Jul 15, 2018
It's the first two interactions with Jessica.
First you lend her a pen and second you give her the one you bought.
Quest system is a bit broken so you can progress beyond without having to do some things...
If you start fresh it should work, it always have for me at least :)
That's how it worked in previous episodes but it's broken in 3.2. Ferdafs said he'd fix it in mindblowers, but, I don't see how that's going to unlock the subsequent routes with Tricia blackmailing Morty as giving Jessica the pen unlocks that, and mindblower scenes don't unlock anything. Also, am I the only one unable to launch the Tricia CNC potion route? I've had that problem going on since 2.9

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
So.. could anyone tell me what the new content is for Jessica this patch? I can't seem to find it
No Jessica content. Just a Keara sex scene (bj, vaginal, and anal in one mission), Wild Summer has her quest completed (creampie (optional) sex). Then a quest where Tricia's arc is supposed to come to a close but is written poorly (Morty and Tricia watch a hologram recording of them having sex when drunk).

Reactions: Qwertyasdfzxv

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
So.. could anyone tell me what the new content is for Jessica this patch? I can't seem to find it
You are refering to the late May post ?
May30

Since this release was a bit late I guess there was no time to finish the Jessica content :(

But hopefully next time :) ....come September...

...Tricia's arc is supposed to come to a close but is written poorly...
Hope you are wrong about the close of T's arc, I thought it was good, and it left more possibilities to expand the arc.

It was a bit long though.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
I may be one of the very few people here, who don't care about Jessica. I'm mainly here for Summer and Beth. Summer's arc is not over though, i think the end of her arc should be her ditching Ethan, after seeing how he doesn't really loves her and cant satisfy her. Better if she chooses Morty as her new boyfriend.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
....don't care about Jessica....
That's heresy !

....and unfortunately you are not alone it seems ;)

We all have our own preferenses, one do wish for weekly releases instead of bi-monthly....

Worst thing is it probably doesn't help to throw more money at the dev, seems to be a one man band (?)

yantevio333

Jun 30, 2021
seems to be a one man band (?)
Unfortunately yes, I hope he will work with someone in the future, things like dialogues could be done by someone else, I mean they would have already scenario for those dialogues and someone else would just add the dialogues to the game. It would save some time and it's the only thing I came up with, I'm sure he would find something more he doesn't have to do in person

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Not even sure there are a mac release for 3.2 yet.

F sounded a bit burned out at PC-release....

There's not been a release of the free 3.1 on the blog either.

I'm on Linux and run the PC verion on a VM, maybe an option ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes