4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
P.S, Night Mirror, Renpy Port, averages to take 2-4 days if this one is a big update as said espect 4 days ontop the wait for the port.
As always, the goal will be within a week of the Unity release (based on how big it is, and it sounds big (that's what she said)), but I'm certainly feeling more anxious than anything. I was really hopin it would drop Friday so I'd have the whole weekend to go at it. Still hyped for it, can't wait to see what's next and get to work on fucking it up!

shalom123

Mar 1, 2020
As always, the goal will be within a week of the Unity release (based on how big it is, and it sounds big (that's what she said)), but I'm certainly feeling more anxious than anything. I was really hopin it would drop Friday so I'd have the whole weekend to go at it. Still hyped for it, can't wait to see what's next and get to work on fucking it up!
why do think it is a big update?? ferdafs himself wrote that its: " small update"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
why do think it is a big update?? ferdafs himself wrote that its: " small update"
I believe the "small update" was in reference to the post, not the content, i.e. a quick update on progress, or small amount of words to describe what's coming. That the problem with using "update" to describe both the game, and it's status :D

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I honestly can't remember if Morty creampied her or not so maybe. I know you can pump a load into her in Night Mirror's version.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I honestly can't remember if Morty creampied her or not so maybe. I know you can pump a load into her in Night Mirror's version.
HAHA, I couldn't remember what happened in which version either. But I double checked, and you pull out in Unity version (inside is Renpy only).

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
HAHA, I couldn't remember what happened in which version either. But I double checked, and you pull out in Unity version (inside is Renpy only).
Dang. Well there goes my theory.

I think that means in the main game Morty has only creampied Mortisha, Wild Summer, and Beth then.
Here's hoping that list keeps getting bigger.

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
This is great ! Other devs/creators could learn from Ferdafs !

He explains the reason for the delay, he had a backup, he acknowledges he is late for the release, he tells us how he is going to move forward, and instead of just delaying the missing scene until next patch, he will just add it to the current build this week.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes