4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
man I didnt expect to see a summer and beth scenes as well' im so excited!!
They might be smaller scenes but given that the last thing Morty did with both of them was fuck them raw and even creampied Beth I'm hoping they are sex scenes with more of that. I really want to see Summer's womb get stuffed with her brother's cum.

That said I do hope Ferdafs adds some dialog for the girls about getting creampied. Beth Mortisha and Wild Summer didn't ever comment on it. I was hoping for at least some inner thoughts on the subject.

"Oh! Every time his dick spurts I can feel his cum splashing against my womb. Oh fuck, there's so much. He'll knock me up if he cums so much inside me."

"Jesus Morty, look at all the sperm leaking out of my pussy. How much cum did you pump into me?"

"Oh geeze, I'm sorry. It felt so good and you were holding onto me so tight I couldn't pull out."

"I don't have time to wash it out before dinner. Oh god. I'm going to have to sit at the table with everyone while Mortie's cum is sloshing around inside my womb..."

mithrandil89

Sep 19, 2018
yesterday he said that he will update about progress so if he didn't do it when something is wrong or he will suprice us all and is going to try to relase update before end of the month

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes