4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
I'm not seeing Something Unlimited on your list. For shame!
Oh wow, the art for that one is great! But I usually go for MILF x young man so that's why the list is like that, they all have M/S wincest.
But about S. Unlimited, the idea that those heroes would subject themselves to that... it kinda breaks the believability for me. Any of them could punch the shit outta that dude.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Oh wow, the art for that one is great! But I usually go for MILF x young man so that's why the list is like that, they all have M/S wincest.
But about S. Unlimited, the idea that those heroes would subject themselves to that... it kinda breaks the believability for me. Any of them could punch the shit outta that dude.
Ah you didn't read the plot.

The MC is Lex Luthor. He invents a device that prevents them mentally from harming him.

There is some incest in the game. Sister/Sister stuff. If you've watched young justice I highly recomend playing just for the Artemis Cheshire content. The dev is pretty good at keeping everyone somewhat in character.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
some time ago I played it and I wanted to update it in itch.io but at the time I got that I had a virus, that is no longer a problem, right?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
It's even worse...it's gone from itch.

It was due to size of the files though, F is working to bring it back - but they have a lot on their plate...

yadinarales

Jun 20, 2022
ferdafs said "sometime in June" so if we are going to get either the update or another estimate, I'm guessing we might hear something this coming week or the next one.
I'm almost 100% sure it won't out in June. Ferdafs said in end of May that he'll post "very soon" spoilers about upcoming update and I can't see these spoilers anywhere so he probably have still a lot work to do.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I'm almost 100% sure it won't out in June. Ferdafs said in end of May that he'll post "very soon" spoilers about upcoming update and I can't see these spoilers anywhere so he probably have still a lot work to do.
im guessing august at the latest

DrReyMoore

Jul 19, 2019
There is still left one third of june, a lot can be done in that time.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes