4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I would be VERY interested in seeing ferdafs make some Lois content
Even though Stewie takes Brian across the Multiverse on a few occasions, most of Lois we gonna prolly get is another April Fool's joke... still, would be funny for Stewie to have to buy some technical part off of Rick, could trade it for something!

Reactions: user20user

pussymellow

Oct 18, 2019
oh man i hope its not fascist Beth/Summer again joined by morticia becouse it says side route and not core in the announcement.
i dont hate alternate routes in general. i do like wild summer for example becouse she is kind of similar to real summer in character and only changed in a believable way while "nazi beth" and "prostitute beth" have nothing in common beside looks.

jonito

Dec 13, 2017
Is there cheats or any full gallery save file, or a full assets archive for all images. Cuz the game it's good, but some people don't have the time or nerve to click trough the metric ton of text in it.

Reactions: WackedWu

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Is there cheats or any full gallery save file, or a full assets archive for all images. Cuz the game it's good, but some people don't have the time or nerve to click trough the metric ton of text in it.
There's the gallery / recollection room named "Mindblowers", if you scroll down to the bottom of the room/places list when you're home. In there you can see the major H-scenes for all characters except the ones that are new to the game version you're playing -- these'll only be accessible by going and talking to the characters.

There's a lot of stuff in mindblowers, just follow the order in which they're listed (if you want a buildup to get yourself in 'the zone', otherwise just go to the last ones) and remember that holding Esc will fast-skip the dialogues.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Doesn't work on all dialogues for me unfortunately
Yeah, unfortunately 'skip' is something that has to be added (as near as I can tell, it's not built into Fungus, the underlaying dialog engine this game uses) on a scene-by-scene bias by Ferdafs. Usually the newer scenes have been getting the ability to skip, but most scenes still can't be skipped via Esc. Some players use an auto clicker (myself included) to help replay older scenes.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I think the next patch will fix some issues troubling our fruitloving brothers and sisters.

It's probably a month away though...

Did any of that make sense ?...it's past my bedtime...:sleep:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes