4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Tknx

Mar 13, 2019
Mindblowers usually lags at least one release.

You could try the 'travel space' option for the fourth dimension
Did that, wouldn't pop up no matter which of the character flags I rolled back.
It was introduced in 3.4, right?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the "Family Night" quest in 3.5? Can't find in Mindblowers or 4th dimension...
Since family night is a Morticia triggered scene (morticia_8_0) from the previous update (3.4), continuing from last patch (in 3.5) will make it none accessible (since her current quest will be morticia_10_0).

There are three ways to get to this scene:

Start a new game and play through game (pain in the butt, but will most likely work. I haven't done this for a long time so I don't know what bugs you'll encounter, also a lot of time...)

Continue from Last Patch, use the 4th Dimension to set Morticia to quest 7. Go to the Garage and talk to Rick. Select "Make a Quick Buck" (this will start the Meesex scene, unskipable, so use an auto clicker to rush through if desired) after which, "Family Night" will be available from Morticia in your room.

Or, if on windows, you can modify the windows registry to set the game to the family night quest:
  • Choose "Continue from Last Patch"
  • Save (to ensure all the data is properly set)
  • Close the game
  • Open up the windows registry
  • Navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty"
  • Find motriciainteraction (the first one) it will have a current value of "morticia_10_0." (her quest from the latest update)
  • Modify the value, changing the "10" to "8" (so it reads "morticia_8_0.") (Don't put "08" this is the name of the scene for Unity to load, so it must be exact)
  • Open the game
  • Choose Continue (not from last patch or that will wipe everything out)
  • Talk to Morticia in your room
  • Enjoy the scene!
Option 4: get a copy for 3.4 from somewhere and continue from last patch?

(And option 5, the Renpy version has this scene (and all scenes) in mindblowers, although not identically the same.)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Curent bets range from late June/early July to September.

Factoring in current worldly distractions, July is your best bet.

tldr;
Noone knows for sure.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Just starting should I just play the planetina storyline it looks like it takes place late in the storyline hope I don't softlock myself.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes