4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I hope someday the space Beth will still shine. I would have found it more logical if they appeared in the game instead of Wild Summer.

Happy Easter everyone belatedly!
Yea! Fuck Planetina (metaphorically). I'd much rather have Space Beth. She'd be a feisty fuck.

I like Wild Summer though. Morty + Wild Summer + Space Beth ... now that would be an out of this world threesome!

P.S. Happy belated pagan fertility celebration to you too.

Last edited:

Su.edh

Dec 26, 2021
View attachment 938740

Overview:
You play as Morty and get to explore the town and meet the residence, establishing relationships as you go.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-22
Release Date: 2022-03-22
Developer: Ferdafs
Censored: No
Version: 3.5c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough for v2:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac
(v3.3): - MEGA -
Android
(v3.4): - - MEGA -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Walkthrough

Mr40marucs thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 96621 View attachment 96623 View attachment 96624
When version 3.5 will be added

Nov 9, 2018
There is an android version, here's the Google Drive link from the patron post: Google Drive
And the MegaNZ link: Mega
Edit: I don't know if these are RenPy or Unity; I don't play this game on my phone.
I got impatient the other day and paid for this month's release. It's been a while since I supported Ferdafs plus I thought I'd give some love back now that I can afford it.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I found this and thought I would share. 28th April 2022 - Ferdafs wrote ...

"So I tried Elden Ring...
I don't know why, but I thought of Tricia when I saw Ranni and I just really wanted to draw her. I know very little about Elden Ring's lore, but I checked out a few videos and I think the world they've built is truly fascinating. I'm not sure I'll have the time to finish the game, but I'm glad that I got to experience it even if it was just for a bit."

1929bb4052ca0344b9115e78c38835cd6175b55db08a34dccf1f43172f29fc1b.jpg

See full post

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I'd love to see more Kiara and Unity <3 <3 <3
And if there would be a new character i would love to see Dinosaur Stripper from the club <3 <3 <3

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
wait apologies im dumb do you mean next update is out?
No, I mean Ferdaf's has posted the public release of 3.5, public release lags phatreon.

The one posted here was leaked by an absolute angel, but now we have official public release.

They also posted that the issues with itch were due to the size of the files, not the content as we suspected :)

Reactions: Yareru

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
When v3.6 will drop?
Updates have been lagging a bit for the past couple of rounds. They used to be fairly consistently two months, but it seems like Ferdafs has moved into 3 month release windows.

The last release was March 22nd (and Dec 7th before that (and Sept 13th before that)), so, if Ferdafs sticks with 3 months, likely sometime near the end of June or early/mid July. But until Ferdafs gives us a date, it's all just guesses. Hell, we could be super lucky and it could go back to 2 months, then it would be the end of May (but that feels very unlikely).

Tknx

Mar 13, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger the "Family Night" quest in 3.5? Can't find in Mindblowers or 4th dimension...

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the "Family Night" quest in 3.5? Can't find in Mindblowers or 4th dimension...
I think it's with Morticia (unless you've already tried that, in which case I've no idea, maybe they removed the entry point and forgot to add it to Mindblowers).

Tknx

Mar 13, 2019
I think it's with Morticia (unless you've already tried that, in which case I've no idea, maybe they removed the entry point and forgot to add it to Mindblowers).
Tried that, nada. Your suggestion that the entry point was removed and not added to Mindblowers appears to be on the money.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Mindblowers usually lags at least one release.

You could try the 'travel space' option for the fourth dimension, search this thread for info.

Otherwise a reset of the saved data could help ie:
Start a new game - save - quit - start from latest patch, and it should work.

Or wipe the registry keys, again search this thread...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes