4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
So, just saying, physically, Summer is Jerry with a ponytail
I see the resemblance but the only thing that makes them look different to me is Jerry's mouth wrinkles (which to me makes a big difference with such a small detail) (and jerry's head shows more forehead since he's like 35)

• Haha
Reactions: WackedWu

WackedWu

May 8, 2021
I see the resemblance but the only thing that makes them look different to me is Jerry's mouth wrinkles (which to me makes a big difference with such a small detail) (and jerry's head shows more forehead since he's like 35)
well , that only means one thing ........ Jerry did all da phucking and Beth laid there like a piece of cardboard :KEK::KEK::KEK::LUL::LUL::LUL:

Nov 1, 2018
Don't know about you guys but a Family guy/Simpsons/ Game of thrones game in the same format would be a hit as there is nothing else out there - Rick and morty is pretty Niche
They should do a crossover of The Simpsons, Family Guy, Cleveland's Show, and American Dad as they all are from the same creator and do crossovers often. I think it would be a huge hit and tons of story potential...

Reactions: groonan28

Net-Conner

Aug 6, 2019
They should do a crossover of The Simpsons, Family Guy, Cleveland's Show, and American Dad as they all are from the same creator and do crossovers often. I think it would be a huge hit and tons of story potential...
I mean the only crossovers that make canonical sense are Gravity Falls, Star Vs. the Forces of Evil, Amphibia, The Owl House.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes