4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
About this last scene. I loved the Pool scene. First there was the theater sex between Morty and Beth, now there is the pool sex. Is it me or does Beth seem like she is evolving a subconscious interest in risky/public incestuous sex? She wanted to get clothes after she lost her bathing suit but at some point she seemed comfortable with the people nearby that could have caught her. (I believe she waved at them at one point) All I'm saying is I hope that her thrill seeking, risk taking side continues to evolve and have a game long story arc. Ferdafs if you're listening please heed! Heck maybe an instance or two of streaking where she knows young boys can see her. Would that work? Would for me. Maybe a return to some lesbian curiousity too. The sexbot must return! Or a more suitable organic female companion.

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Let's hope for content sake they don't waste time on internet forums...

Not even the top tiers on phatreon get to make wishes, so I'm sure they'll listen to you :p
It was not a 'wish'. It was an idea that matches something I and I'm sure others would like like to see. Writers sometimes like suggestions that provide inspiration. I hope ferdafs and you see it as such. Besides this is text board. I figured that my idle suggestion would be a bit fun to read amongst the req's for a linux version heh.

Reactions: kenta16807

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Guys, i am stuck on Chuds world with Beth. Is that the last one? I mean it doesn't go forward, just repeats itself...

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
It's the last on 3.5.

3.6 has one new route, the poolday.

What game version+OS are you running ?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Win 10 latest, and game is 3.6. Sould progress. I started a new game 2x but that's it. theres missing yoga scenes i played previously, some other Beth stuff i remember from previous versions...

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Win10 here also, 3.6 worked when I 'continued from last patch', has not tried a playthrough for a long time - tired of bugs...

I always extract to a new folder so not to mix files.

EDIT: mindblowers are broken in this release.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes