4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Thankfully our sun lack the mass required to go nova, otherwise in just a few billion years we'd be toast...

...well we will be anyway, but not from a nova explosion :geek:

Not sure I liked the update, besides Summer in a wetsuit :love:, to long winded and Brad is somehow back in the equation :mad:

But beggars can't be choosers...I wonder if 3.7 will release end of Septober or if we'll have to wait until xmas...

VERudAnA

Mar 23, 2022
Thankfully our sun lack the mass required to go nova, otherwise in just a few billion years we'd be toast...

...well we will be anyway, but not from a nova explosion :geek:

Not sure I liked the update, besides Summer in a wetsuit :love:, to long winded and Brad is somehow back in the equation :mad:

But beggars can't be choosers...I wonder if 3.7 will release end of Septober or if we'll have to wait until xmas...
I agree once I saw Summer and morticia in the wetsuit I was really hoping there would be a scene with the both of them to then be quite disapointed.

Reactions: strenif

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Does anyone know how I can set the resolution? I can exit out of fullscreen view but it won't let me change the aspect ratio.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I found a post by Ferdafs, which gives some info about the next update ...

Hey everyone!
I’m finally uploading the Jessica event with all the mindblowers active. The route is considerably longer than when I initially uploaded v3.6. When I played through it, it felt a bit too short, and as a result, I ended up adding more scenes and getting a little carried away.

I was originally supposed to upload it earlier, but I’ve been away to stay with my family for the last couple of weeks, so sadly I wasn’t able to finish the new additions before I left.

I’m currently working on multiple routes, but I was mostly inspired by the vindicators shorts, so I’m really looking forward to making something with those girls.

I’m aiming to finish patch 3.7 around the end of September or early October, but I’ll make more updates on that when I get close to posting.

Thank you all for your patience, stay awesome!

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Wow, 3.6J came out of nowhere (or at least I wasn't expecting it). Well considering that New rick and Morty airs tomorrow it seems apropos.
Ruminations: (some minor spoilers in the following lines possible)
-Ya know I'm not at all a furry but the early scenes with the aliens worked for me. I was just expecting a later scene with a vengeful grandaughter of the aliens to bust through the gate engaging in a holy war against the false god morty only to fall in love with his johnson.
-I loved how as Morty and Jessica get more involved on the washer and dryer Jessicas bra magically disappears from one frame from to the next (not that I mind).
-I sure do wonder if the mother/daughter three way seen in this is foreshadowing and/or practice for another Mother/daughter three way soon to come(?). One a little closer to home mayhaps?
Can't wait for 3.7 thanks to Ferdafs and the linker to the game last page.

Last edited:
Reactions: kenta16807

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
I found a post by Ferdafs, which gives some info about the next update ...

Hey everyone!
I’m finally uploading the Jessica event with all the mindblowers active. The route is considerably longer than when I initially uploaded v3.6. When I played through it, it felt a bit too short, and as a result, I ended up adding more scenes and getting a little carried away.

I was originally supposed to upload it earlier, but I’ve been away to stay with my family for the last couple of weeks, so sadly I wasn’t able to finish the new additions before I left.

I’m currently working on multiple routes, but I was mostly inspired by the vindicators shorts, so I’m really looking forward to making something with those girls.

I’m aiming to finish patch 3.7 around the end of September or early October, but I’ll make more updates on that when I get close to posting.

Thank you all for your patience, stay awesome!
I figured that the vindicators shorts were going to be the direction he went. Not what I was looking for, but eh, could be an interesting diversion, and some of those girls are cute.

Reactions: WackedWu

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
is there like a compilation of all the animated sex scenes?
Yes, when you enter the game, click on the map on the upper left, there will be a list of places you can go scroll all the way down to 'Basement (Mindblowers)' You can select from all the scenes. They are distributed among the names of the female characters.

Reactions: WackedWu

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Yes, when you enter the game, click on the map on the upper left, there will be a list of places you can go scroll all the way down to 'Basement (Mindblowers)' You can select from all the scenes. They are distributed among the names of the female characters.
Does the Midnblowers include the scenes from this update or nah???

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Wow, 3.6J came out of nowhere (or at least I wasn't expecting it). Well considering that New rick and Morty airs tomorrow it seems apropos.
Ruminations: (some minor spoilers in the following lines possible)
-Ya know I'm not at all a furry but the early scenes with the aliens worked for me. I was just expecting a later scene with a vengeful grandaughter of the aliens to bust through the gate engaging in a holy war against the false god morty only to fall in love with his johnson.
-I loved how as Morty and Jessica get more involved on the washer and dryer Jessicas bra magically disappears from one frame from to the next (not that I mind).
-I sure do wonder if the mother/daughter three way seen in this is foreshadowing and/or practice for another Mother/daughter three way soon to come(?). One a little closer to home mayhaps?
Can't wait for 3.7 thanks to Ferdafs and the linker to the game last page.
I did not enjoy the furry scene but I was happy to see the mother daughter threesome. A Beth/Summer threesome is the whole reason I'm playing this game if I'm being honest. And it's got to be the main Beth and Summer. None of this alternate version stuff. Or in Goldenfelbs dream, or whatever other random Sci-fi twist you can thing up.

We didn't see it here but I do hope if he does do said pairing we get some lezcest to go with it. I never understand threesomes where the girls never really interact.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
... A Beth/Summer threesome is the whole reason I'm playing this game...
You are wonderfully weird ;) I hope it will happen, it would be hot.

Just watched some voice actor stuff on YT, that Spencer Grammer is incredibly hot,
wonder if She does audio-books - imagine being read to by Summer :love:

Reactions: Donutz87
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes