4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
While I do adore Beth. I really would like Summer to get back in the mix.
Preferably mixed WITH Beth.
I'm shocked he hasn't even hinted at that yet.
There are two threesomes that I've been eagerly awaiting and will be seriously disappointed if they don't happen ... Morty, Beth and Summer ... and Morty, Beth and Space Beth. I'm kinda surprised that a threesome with Morty, Beth and Summer hasn't happened or at least been hinted at, and after the last update, if we don't get a threesome with the two Beths, then F has really dropped the ball.

Here’s my character tier list (I play Night Mirror’s version so your milage may vary ;))

View attachment 2372990
Interesting. My "tier list" is simpler ...

Beth(s)
Summer(s)
Tricia and Morticia
... All other girls

Excuse me being that guy, but you missed Hooker Beth. I liked her, she is the Beth that I want the original Beth to become, more or less. Also, you remind me, that I am a little disappointed that Morty didn't go back to the Fascist dimension, to check on Nazi Summer, and well, give her a good reason to limp.

Last edited:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Interesting. My "tier list" is simpler ...

Beth(s)
Summer(s)
Tricia and Morticia
... All other girls

Excuse me being that guy, but you missed Hooker Beth. I liked her, she is the Beth that I want the original Beth to become, more or less. Also, you remind me, that I am a little disappointed that Morty didn't go back to the Fascist dimension, to check on Nazi Summer, and well, give her a good reason to limp.
Template isn’t mine (so no Hooker Beth option), but Hooker Beth is above Nazi Beth and below Nazi Jessica for me.
Yeah, I’m not holding on to a lot of plotlines outside of the main girls, but if I was holding one… it would be fascist world. More Unity shenanigans being a close second.

Reactions: wibbled

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Game needs to have Morty rescue Hooker Beth fo' dat foursome now... especially since Council of Ricks station is going to blow up. Honestly, endgame is just gonna be Morty restarting the brothel in the back of the Jerryboree place. But as for the fascist Summer, Morty gonna have Rick fix her limp first!!!

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Since a pregnancy is a no go for either Summer or Beth, can any Ferdafs patron ask if he plans to have Summer full on ditch Ethan and start a full on relationship with Morty?

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Since a pregnancy is a no go for either Summer or Beth, can any Ferdafs patron ask if he plans to have Summer full on ditch Ethan and start a full on relationship with Morty?
I asked maybe a month or two ago about this specific topic and he didn’t answer.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
The Mac version is still broken.
From F's FAQ. these are old, maybe still valid ?

'FAQ

1.- MAC PROBLEMS?

Here are some comments that helped some mac users with their issues:

"1st. Download the file regularly.
2. Download The Unarchiver from the appstore. It's free and is like no space on your hard drive.
3. Right Click (Command Click) ON THE ZIP FILE. Do NOT unZIP the file beforehand.
4. -> Open With (The Unarchiver) It will unzip for you and reveal the application in your downloads in the Finder window.
5. Right Click (Command Click) on the New Application downloaded by The Unarchiver.
6. ->Open
7. It's going to say that it's an app from an unidentified developer and all that stuff. -> Open Anyways.
8. Profit."

OR

use an different zip app to unzip your downloads. in my case I use "Betterzip". exactly same problem, finally solved! Tried hundreds of ways to figure out the problem.

OR

If anyone needs help with the Mac version you might need to run this command to get the application to start properly - "chmod +x RM2_6Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/RM2_6Mac"

OR

Doing a chmod -R +x did the trick. Thank you.'

Reactions: hurry69

thelegend414

Nov 16, 2022
Maybe he missed that question. Can you ask him again?
I dont know if "missed" is the right word, because in most or nearly all cases he doesn't reply at all. As far as i can say he's not the kind of game developer who is deeply in touch with his community or patreons.

Dec 8, 2022
I don't like that Beth gave up very easily in the last update. I think there should be more internal struggle and doubt. There should be more internal dialogue on why she shouldn't do this.

Reactions: Periphery

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I don't like that Beth gave up very easily in the last update. I think there should be more internal struggle and doubt. There should be more internal dialogue on why she shouldn't do this.
I feel the opposite. By now she should be embracing their special relationship. As Human15651 indicates below, her and Morty have done it so many times, that it seems silly that she should be questioning what she is doing. By my count, they've had sex fifteen times, if we count just the anal and vaginal sex, and not including Nazi or Hooker Beths. I hope Night Mirror does some nice dialogue changes to the Renpy version to reflect this. If not, I'll do it myself.

been fucked 10 times but for the season of giving she would finaly realise what she has done?

Dec 8, 2022
I feel the opposite. By now she should be embracing their special relationship. As Human15651 indicates below, her and Morty have done it so many times, that it seems silly that she should be questioning what she is doing. By my count, they've had sex fifteen times, if we count just the anal and vaginal sex, and not including Nazi or Hooker Beths. I hope Night Mirror does some nice dialogue changes to the Renpy version to reflect this. If not, I'll do it myself.
She should realize her mistakes and stop doing it.

• Angry
Reactions: pussymellow
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes