4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

jeff_tossah

Nov 3, 2019
Yeah hopefully not but he only posts once a month and doesn’t post any teasers, it just kinda seems he’s milking whatever he can but we will see.
It says ferdafs has 2,900 patreons as of early 2020. I also pulled summertimesaga on graphtreon since they publicly list how many patreons they have to cross check and graphtreon seems accurate?

The guy had 2,900 subs in 2020 and I only assume the games gotten even more popular since then.

You can decide if you want to sub to someone who posts an update barely once a month and a new patch every 3-4 months. I'm personally hoping for someone to be a volunteer artist to Nightmirrors version since it's honestly better in every way (updates, stability & not jank unity, writing, etc)

Sources:

Reactions: dest99

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Please no, as if Greta Smurfette wasn't bad enough - now u want [expletive deleted] dino's ?

Each to his/her own I guess...but surely the appeal of this game are the core girls ;)

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Ouch, that's dark man.

Unless the mustache guy is Tom of Finland...He's definitely up for some kinky stuff - dino's ? bring 'em on ;)

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
My thoughts on the new update (in spoiler brackets for those that prefer surprises) ... I love Beth, so it's nice to get a new scene ... and ... an introduction to Space Beth. Totally teasing us for future content with Space Beth. I hope Ferdafs doesn't disappoint.

Space Beth seems very keen to get Morty back to her spaceship, I'm surprised she didn't ask him if he wanted to "go get some vanilla Gloppydrop".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
....I hope Ferdafs doesn't disappoint....
Yeah it would be super if he got back to the old schedule, I wonder why he wouldn't let the Beth's 'sync' their memories ?

Also kind of concerned about what's wrong with our guy, left the city for weeks to get care by his mom ?

Reactions: amsousa

TicTacPack

May 23, 2022
So this was just the Beth Christmas stuff right? I started from last patch, but i have a bunch of old quests still mixed in for some reason.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Am I the only one that, at this point, only cares about the Beth route ? The rest no longer seems to matter since Morty has already gone all the way with basically every other femate character in the game.
Just not Space Beth! Yet!!!! Next patch in 7 months, fingers crossed...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes