4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
While I get burn out, I wish he had at least officially quit or at least put it on hold instead of going radio silent.
That would reduce the inflow of shekels.
Anyone who has seen anything developed though Patreon for a few years has seen this cycle play out many times, the dev gets burned out but has become accustomed to the extra paycheck so they put out smaller and smaller updates at a slower and slower pace until they realize that that if they say nothing the bulk of people paying them will just cling on or forget that they even have the monthly charge altogether.

I am not saying it's at that point with this game but that everyone should assume that to be the eventual outcome to all Patreon projects unless shown solid evidence otherwise.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
New season's kinda strange dontcha think ?

It's only been Rick solo so far...maybe it was last season also...gotta rewatch...

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Haven't seen any of season 7 yet. I kind of fell off at the start of season 6.
I’ve liked Season 6+7 a lot more than 4+5 (3 is complicated). Only problem is in my opinion S7E1 is one of the worst ones. Everything else is trending in the right direction for me. Very curious to see how this set-up is gonna pay off.

Reactions: kenta16807

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Season 6 had some good ones, lots of Summer :love:

Looked up the names of coming episodes, seems Morty might get more screentime - 7e4 maybe even a love interest.

EDIT: S7E7 sound delish ' Wet Kuat Amortican Summer'

Last edited:
Reactions: aaronminus

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Season 6 had some good ones, lots of Summer :love:

Looked up the names of coming episodes, seems Morty might get more screentime - 7e4 maybe even a love interest.

EDIT: S7E7 sound delish ' Wet Kuat Amortican Summer'
My hard, early read is that canon Morty, if he’s getting a longer term love interest, will get with Bird Daughter.
I’m excited for several upcoming episodes.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
That's one character that does not age linearly, she should be like 5 and not a teenager ?

On the other hand Morty should be about 20 but he's still in school...and so's Summer and she's 5 years senior.

It's late, maybe it'll make sense tomorrow ;)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes