4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Dr_Fog

Feb 12, 2021
I'm in the gaming industry and all that crap that went down with Unity is over now. They backed out real quick. Basically committed social suicide and every dev I know is clearing the blast radius and dropping Unity like a bad habit. Not to mention the only reason they came out with that ridiculous statement was because of their already dire financial situation. Anyways, point being, they retracted the per-play payment garbage so that shouldn't be a contributing issue to continuing development afaik. Sure hope the dev comes back though, this game is easily top 5 I've played so far.

Feb 20, 2018
Questioning if they are even alive or not is not a good sign of game development. Even text updates are something, but going no word is clearly a sign of either (hopefully not) death or they just packed up and left.

Dbbballs

Sep 30, 2022
c
Questioning if they are even alive or not is not a good sign of game development. Even text updates are something, but going no word is clearly a sign of either (hopefully not) death or they just packed up and left.
Just because somoene doesn't write anything online doesn't mean they are dead. It's also very possible that somoene is burned out and just needs some time to rest, or somoene has depression etc.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes