4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Windows cannot access the requested device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
Tried the mega and lewd links, same error. Windows 10, GTX-1080. Anyone know what's up?

fessf

Jan 14, 2018
The creator is making good progress on his/her skills. Looking forwards to new updates!

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
I couldn't help but read this in pewdiepie's voice

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
Were i can found the Rick to take the money and How speek to Morticia , when she is not in my room ?!

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
Looks decent, quite a few bugs. But majgor is that phone and travel stopped working I can click on them but nothing happens..

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I'm having the same problem with NO Rick or Morticia. If I continue with Patch it works normal. If I load game... normal. If I start a new game to replay the Tricia bathroom scene, No Rick No Morticia (they appear at portal scene and in the living room then disappear for good) no way to earn money to buy wine.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know where I can find Rick? it's asking me to ask Rick for money but I can't find him?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes