4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
anyone know where I can find Rick? it's asking me to ask Rick for money but I can't find him?
Both Morticia and Rick appear after you done the movie watching with Beth (at least for me) on the following morning outside the house. They then disappeared and only appeared once you click on load. Not sure if it work for everyone.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting game, nice story, good dialogue, faithful to the original... I'm not even a Rick & Morty fan but can't wait for the next update.

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
well written. Great art that sticks to the whole Rick and Morty vibe. It's just so short. Can't wait for future releases.

Reactions: Arcane666

TheAnimence8

Oct 15, 2016
honestly, I've been waiting for a rick and morty game, my IQ is way to small to fully enjoy the show but its a fun little thing and glad there's some more smut of it

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
There seems to be some problems, especially with events happening seemingly out of order, hopefully this is just due to it being in alpha. Other than that, the art and dialogue is great.

AkaiTsubasa

Feb 13, 2018
wtf why do people love this show?
At least in my case... I watch it because it's relatively well written, and has good surrealist and cynical humor.

I don't foam at the mouth when I hear somebody doesn't like the show, but it's a good show.

The only thing I really can't stand is the rabid fanbase.

Reactions: bushweed

matta

May 25, 2017
At least in my case... I watch it because it's relatively well written, and has good surrealist and cynical humor.

I don't foam at the mouth when I hear somebody doesn't like the show, but it's a good show.

The only thing I really can't stand is the rabid fanbase.
cool

tzer

Apr 30, 2018
which dimension is this also wubba lubba dub dub which means i am great pain please help me

Hoaka

Feb 15, 2018
Nice game but idk how complete with beth :( just peek the barthroom if one guys can help :D

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Fun stuff. Cannot seem to find either Rick or Morticia despite quests for them both. Beth's quest hint says to ask Rick for money, but he's nowhere to be found and the only dialogue option with Beth is "Never mind". Morticia's hint says to talk to her at midnight, but cannot find her anywhere. i have completed the Summer and Tricia routes as far as it can be, and peeked at Beth in the bathroom... not sure if that's all the content or what.

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Here is the thing... I downloaded it, from multiple mirrors. The downloaded file is about 85 MB. Now, after I unzipped it, it magically "grown" to over a GB. WTF?
Oh, and of course, I can't start it...

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes