4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This game is seriously not optimized or suffers some serious memory leak- at the grungiest, lowest, windowed setting- this spikes my RAM up to 99% and freezes up my laptop. After hot-keying my way to Task Manager- I was able to close it and restore peace to the galaxy.
The last version did not do this and I was able to play it. Are there any plans for optimization in future releases/updates?

Reactions: a79

carterfox

Mar 29, 2018
Oh wow...a Rick and Morty Game..sadly i don't have a very High IQ to play this game but hey lets try this anyway and see how i will go..

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
Here you go:
x86 link
x64 link

Rick and Morty: A way back home v1_2_6 (86x and 64x)

--change logs--
-New: Beth route during the night.

-New: Route with Beth during the day.

-New: Summer route.

-New: Summer in the bathroom scene.

-New: Morticia route during midnight.

-New: Jessica route

-New: Tricia route.

-Added new character Niki Varda.

-Rick: now burps!

-Button for hiding the text ui

-Couple of animation corrections

-Core code changes

-Fix: Rick and Morticia don't vanish anymore

-Fix: if you haven't asked for Jessica's photo you can ask Summer about it again later.

-Morticia in the Quest Logger

--DEVELOPER NOTES--

Hey everyone, hope you all had a great couple of weeks. I'm glad to announce patch v1_2_6 is finally out. Sadly, it's going to be out only for PC. Originally I intended to finally release it for Web and Android but I found out that my animations are creating some memory issues which I'm looking forward to fixing in the next couple of days. This means I'll probably be re-release this patch after some core changes to the game, but hopefully it's going to be for more than just PC. Mac version will also be released with android and webgl versions. I know the game has a save feature which isn't working very well yet since I keep adding new varibles to the game, but I think soon that won't be an issue anymore either and the save will finally work as well.

Thanks to you all, I recently reached one of my patreon goals and I will be doing this full time very soon! Thank you all very much for your patience and support. Hope you enjoy the game and stay awesome!

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017
OP Updated!
Windows 64x
| | |

Windows 32x

| | |
Thank You to @f95_usr for the link!​

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes