4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
not as bad an update as people say it is. I liked it. Some stuff might not work the way we wanted it, I know I wanted more beth content, but I am pleased at what I got. Please remember that if you are on here, there is a good chance you are not paying for the game, and as such should be grateful for what you receive!
Nah dude, i'm fine with Jessica, but we only get a stretching scene with her (not animated) and a kiss on the cheek, a KISS on the CHEEK. If it was the first content for her it would be "ok", but at this point of the game just no. The rest is a sex scene with a random character and probably some Morticia scenes (if they are new).

Rokp

Aug 21, 2019
Pretty bad update. I think Ferdafs know that people are more interested in Beth, Summer and Unity but he doesn’t want to update their storylines cause he feels that people will stop giving him money. Jessica was a disappointing and the scene with Frank’s mom wasn’t bad but just weird from a story standpoint, it came out of nowhere, it feels like Ferdafs improvise that scene just to make time and not create anything new with the characters beforehand mentioned.

mancini125

Nov 1, 2019
Here's an idea if you want to make some money, make an actual good game. Don't stall, throw in random content nobody cares about, and drag things out to milk it. Also I wonder why you make Beth so ugly in most scenes.

That said, the game is quite good when it's actually good. Love all the stuff with Tricia and the Gazorpians. I do personally feel like such a focus on the incest is a waste of this huge rich world but I can look past it. I hope you keep up the great work, or return to it.

Kjellep

May 4, 2017
I was so excited to play it at first...This is the most disappointed ive ever been in an update for any game ever, two MONTHS of FULLTIME work for THIS? The Jessica content is tamer than already existing ones...? why isn't it progressing? I hope to god its bugged from getting all the content were supposed to get...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I was so excited to play it at first...This is the most disappointed ive ever been in an update for any game ever, two MONTHS of FULLTIME work for THIS? The Jessica content is tamer than already existing ones...? why isn't it progressing? I hope to god its bugged from getting all the content were supposed to get...
actually it is bugged. when I finished the Jessica scene with the small talk for the first time, I went back to her and saw small talk again. Once I clicked it the entire scene for that content replayed again which shouldn't have happened.

But not only that but I think the entire save system is bugged. It continues from your last save however, when i did it I know for a fact I completed all that could be done, yet I once again saw the Ma-Sha content I finished from the last update once again.

Not sure why but his updates have been like this from the start of when I started playing.

Though to be honest for everyone who is complaining about the mother content coming out of nowhere I personally found it 100% satisfying for the soul purpose that while her son might be Morty's bully Morty gets to give his bully the ultimate fuck you by not only plowing his mother but getting her hooked onto his dick.

I also found the jealousy scene with Tricia satisfying as well. Now thanks to this she will now have some competition possibly which she obviously didn't want.

All in all I enjoyed this update though I wish there was more with less bugs.

Tknx

Mar 13, 2019
Don't get what all the fuss is about.
The 2x Jessica scenes were fine and introduced new chars and potential future stuff that I thought was OK (though I agree that the Kitty animations seem too similar to Summer from before). The Morticia & Citadel parts were fine and in tune with the overall content. And lastly, the Beth continuation was also nice, though obviously leaves players wanting more just like with Summer and Jessica.
All in all, five new and relatively large scenes made for a nice update, especially when some of the past ones were much smaller by comparison.
Are there bugs? Duh. But that's nothing new at this point, none of it is game-breaking, and I reckon it'd take the creator quite a bit of time and effort just to sort it all - undoubtedly at the expense of content.

Just don't get all the complaints, especially since plenty probably aren't paying a dime for any of it....

Reactions: FelFF
Apr 22, 2019
Just found this game and it's really interesting. However there're indeed many bugs and the save system quite sucks, as there's no possibility to have multiple save points.
So far I'm enjoying the storyline with Summer. She should practice more at the cinema :^)

And for the Unity's storyline? You get a kiss from her(actually 2 of her) and she gives you her messenger, but there're no possibilities for chatting. Any ideas?

Apr 22, 2019
So... Can you (and by "you" I mean Morty) have sex (and by "sex" i mean plain-old-vanilla-ho-hum-boring-not-too-much-to-expect-from-such-a-game-really vaginal sex) with Morticia or Summer yet?
You can have sex with Summer on the "Zoo" planet.
With Morticia only partly, I mean teasing, jerking, footjob, or maybe I missed something.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
Right.. I've got the $80 but I'm unable to make Beth her Anniversary Breakfast? I've tried speaking to her at every time of the day as well as try to use the fridge at any time of the day. Nothing so far.

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
Right.. I've got the $80 but I'm unable to make Beth her Anniversary Breakfast? I've tried speaking to her at every time of the day as well as try to use the fridge at any time of the day. Nothing so far.
When I got more than 80 money, just then the quest was available. With just 80 nothing was happening and to me

Apr 22, 2019
I had the same problem. I fixed it by clicking on "Continue - Last patch" and so I lost all my previous data, but that's ok and you only unlock a bj scene.
Have you already unlocked the 2nd "Sleep early twice" event? You basically hump her with the underwear on.

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
Anyone knows where can I get the potion ?

Also, it seems that Ferdaf uploaded an updated walkthrough on Patreon, if anyone has access to it, and is willing to share it, that would be awesome !

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
So the hooker scene isn't in the mindblowers. So I can't relive the scene. . . . actually, come to think of it, a lot of stuff can't be relived, like fucking summer.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes