4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Thank's to JoeBeans:
Cheat money if you're impatient

Pc Only:
Open your RUN box & type in regedit. Once registry editor is open navigate to & highlight "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ferdafs\RickAndMorty" in the left pane. Then in the right side pane highlight "money_h174583445" With your mouse right click on it and choose MODIFY. In the box that pops up click on DECIMAL. Now change the VALUE DATA to whatever amount you think you need.

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Really enjoyed this game so far. I do hope they improve the quest log (and really the phone in general, it's pretty annoying to deal with) as it doesn't give you a good overview and is pretty chaotic, certainly if you have multiple questlines going on at the same time.

toysoldier875

Nov 25, 2018
I see one Rick and Morty copypasta and all of you will be grounded. That means no listening to the radio or going to the soda fountain.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid
and just like that you shot your own argument in the foot...

atrbjnid

Oct 30, 2018
So, maybe I'm missing something, but, how do I get the potion ? Also, if anyone could share the latest walkthrough that was posted on Ferdaf's Patreon, that would be great.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes