4.10 star(s) 58 Votes
D

Deleted member 1457637

i've been interested in this one for a while but wanted to wait until it had some content you guys think i should wait or do i give it a go?
If you want the best experience I would suggest you wait until it's completed but who knows how long that will take so it really is up to you

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
The only new event I found (I think it's new) is visiting beth in her room at midnight.

I did also see that all the Mind blower events got populated which is nice.

Reactions: Rastafoo

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Indeed. And seeing the events we all got it's both morethan you think, but also less. Lotta text kinda pad them out. But at least the 'new' ones are good. Beth's boobjob looks pretty solid, if a bit funny at moments. While kitty's still looks WAYYY too much like summers in hte zoo, but the ideas behind her are fun at least and can be used to have fun.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with the game, I don't get any error messages but the game sometimes does not allow me to click on the list of choices and other times it gets stuck and no matter how I select it repeats the same scene over and over until I end the game and restart. I gave up after restarting a number of times. Not sure what the issue is.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
The only scenes released this patch are Beth night scenes. Which you go into her room in midnight.
And he updated the basement mindblower scenes.
so is the new scene worth a download is it a sex scene
or not worth it ?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes