4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
So what is wrong with this game's save and load?!?! the first time i played i was able to choose a save to load, after that I cannot get that menu anymore. Seriously?? the save files arent visible in the folder structure either. what a bullock!

no one here

May 15, 2017
does anyone have a link to the last version i never got to play it and if i start up the new one i will only get to play the latest stuff

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
So what is wrong with this game's save and load?!?! the first time i played i was able to choose a save to load, after that I cannot get that menu anymore. Seriously?? the save files arent visible in the folder structure either. what a bullock!
While i disagree with the tone taken above, the problem is real and I hope it is fixed soon. I find i can replay the Small Talk trigger on Jessica, the Pawn Shop trigger, and the steal summer's bra event but Nothing else. Don't really wanna start over. Patiently waiting with hype :D You have made excellent animations, dialogue and stories. Keep up the awesome work!!

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
While i disagree with the tone taken above, the problem is real and I hope it is fixed soon. I find i can replay the Small Talk trigger on Jessica, the Pawn Shop trigger, and the steal summer's bra event but Nothing else. Don't really wanna start over. Patiently waiting with hype :D You have made excellent animations, dialogue and stories. Keep up the awesome work!!
The game has been in development for a year and it has multiple paths. The working save system is one of the most important comfort of life things about a game which expects its players to follow it from update to update. Dev kindly take this into account, it is just for your benefit really :)

Reactions: Kalrotix

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
The game has been in development for a year and it has multiple paths. The working save system is one of the most important comfort of life things about a game which expects its players to follow it from update to update. Dev kindly take this into account, it is just for your benefit really :)
What I mean is I've done all i can but can't replay any but those 3 scenes. Clicking load just does another save for some reason. I already know and understand saving is a convenience for the player, that came off sorta condescending. Just letting the Dev know the issues were there, confused why you just replied to say a bunch of stuff I already knew?
Anyway, just gonna keep the focus on the game. I had a lot of fun playing through between the excellent writing and h-scenes, excited for the next update!

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
So have all the scenes been added to the mindblasters now or is there content/animations/scenes that still need to be added?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes