4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
My exact though when I watched episode 4 is that Roiland or Harmon knows about this game.
I mean if they knew, they would be ok with it... as long as they have fucked up jokes on the show, why not allow a game like this exist ? Its free marketing tbh.

Reactions: Thincar

kailok3

Jan 31, 2018
I don't get it. When I "talk about blowjob practice" with summer it keeps repeating the same scene. How do I progress?

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Haven't had much time to post lately but I just had to say that the newest episode was amazing!
It's definitely one of my favorites from this season. The humor was great and the story was quite ~inspirational.
I guess incest is...cannon?

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019

Unlocked

Hey guys!
Haven't had much time to post lately but I just had to say that the newest episode was amazing!
It's definitely one of my favorites from this season. The humor was great and the story was quite ~inspirational.
I guess incest is...cannon?

Thank you!

dreadfull

May 8, 2019
Ugghhh, I'm getting pretty sick of replaying the same scenes over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & overover & overover & overover & over. Namely small talk with Jessica/Franks mom, Gwendolyn/Gazorp. And the quest log not updating, tell rick about the truth tortise...yeah did that along with the 30 other things in my log I've already done.
Edit: I deleted everything remotely related to this game from my pc then dl'ed the latest version & continued from last patch, seems to be working better.
Edit2: Never mind, it's still fucked

Last edited:
Reactions: SAO321

MC's Hammer

Apr 23, 2018
Ugghhh, I'm getting pretty sick of replaying the same scenes over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & overover & overover & overover & over. Namely small talk with Jessica/Franks mom, Gwendolyn/Gazorp. And the quest log not updating, tell rick about the truth tortise...yeah did that along with the 30 other things in my log I've already done.
Edit: I deleted everything remotely related to this game from my pc then dl'ed the latest version & continued from last patch, seems to be working better.
Edit2: Never mind, it's still fucked
If you're sick of replaying scenes, then stop replaying them..

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
So have all the scenes been added to the mindblasters now or is there content/animations/scenes that still need to be added?
Anyone who's played help me out here trying to figure out if its worth my time to play this from start to finish or if Mindblasters now has all the major sex scenes or worth while minor sex scene content.

Apr 22, 2019
Anyone who's played help me out here trying to figure out if its worth my time to play this from start to finish or if Mindblasters now has all the major sex scenes or worth while minor sex scene content.
Some scenes are worth to be played, but many others are instead bugged, so that's indeed up to you.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I enjoyed the game but my "problem" is that Morty's dick looks weird, is like not fit with Morty's body or even with the design, same happens with some girls bodies, when they are dressed they look fine, just like in the serie but when some of them are naked the boobs are bigger than before and brighter. It's not a complain and I don't want to bother is just a little weird and at least for me that break inmerssion.

Apr 22, 2019
I enjoyed the game but my "problem" is that Morty's dick looks weird, is like not fit with Morty's body or even with the design, same happens with some girls bodies, when they are dressed they look fine, just like in the serie but when some of them are naked the boobs are bigger than before and brighter. It's not a complain and I don't want to bother is just a little weird and at least for me that break inmerssion.
I think that's due to the dev recycling previous bodies to ehm speeding animations up, even if he releases updates as a slowpoke.

Reactions: Luckzor
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes