4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

dreadfull

May 8, 2019
Is there a way to just view the sex scenes besides playing through and visiting mind blowers? I don't stay on top of updates so continue from last update isn't viable, playing through the whole thing gets old after 2-3 x's. With older versions I had lots of issues with the quest log either not updating, duplicate entries or just dead ending (no to be continued). Issues aside, mad props to Ferdafs.

DDelvin

Feb 22, 2019
Is there a way to just view the sex scenes besides playing through and visiting mind blowers? I don't stay on top of updates so continue from last update isn't viable, playing through the whole thing gets old after 2-3 x's. With older versions I had lots of issues with the quest log either not updating, duplicate entries or just dead ending (no to be continued). Issues aside, mad props to Ferdafs.
no

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Game doesn't open in macOS Catalina

Already try running it from the Aplications folder

Aug 10, 2019
what are the controls for the PC version? is there a way to skip through dialogue (while actually holding down a button, instead of hitting the space bar a ton of times)?

Apr 22, 2019
Does anyone know when he is going to release the Beth sleeping update ? I remember he said it'd be mid november
On Patreon there's nothing about that. It seems he released only different versions of the latest patch and sorta of "Fashion business(3D)" gallery. He has over 2500 patreons and still his updates move like a slowpoke.

EDIT:
Funny as now his whole Patreon is locked, so impossible to check out what he's up to, unless you pay even for that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1457637

So, maybe I'm missing something, but, how do I get the potion ? Also, if anyone could share the latest walkthrough that was posted on Ferdaf's Patreon, that would be great.
if you have not figured it out yet you want to go into the garage and click on the potion sitting on ricks bench

Reactions: atrbjnid

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
To be honest i DID like the hooker scene/Franks mom. I'd love to see more with her or actually knock her up (As she seems kinda dense enough to complexly forget a condom or that she's ovulating....) But overall her idea and desgin i quite like. She just needed a more unique scene to her. But the idea of getting back at Morty's bully by fucking and knocking up his mom is a delicous idea. I really hope more is done with her.

How abotu you guys?

Reactions: Rastafoo
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes