sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Here is a thought to maybe add for barbarian/Cronenberg Summers dialouge. I feel like upon rewatch of the episode where they get frozen? She speaks super weird. Actually both her and Jerry do like they aren't used to talking like normal people anymore and speak more simplistically.

Maybe that could be added that early on she doesn't talk quite right dialouge wise and isn't too articulate but gets back to normal after a short bit of time with Morty.

Seemed like that's what the show was doing. Then it retconned it with Jerry from the season premere. But that's just a thought. Not sure if anyone finds any value in that idea.

Reactions: Wacko_Zappo

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
Here is a thought to maybe add for barbarian/Cronenberg Summers dialouge. I feel like upon rewatch of the episode where they get frozen? She speaks super weird. Actually both her and Jerry do like they aren't used to talking like normal people anymore and speak more simplistically.

Maybe that could be added that early on she doesn't talk quite right dialouge wise and isn't too articulate but gets back to normal after a short bit of time with Morty.

Seemed like that's what the show was doing. Then it retconned it with Jerry from the season premere. But that's just a thought. Not sure if anyone finds any value in that idea.
Not necessarily summer because the first bit of dialogue she says is "Oh my god I have that exact same top" so summer at least retained regular speech but Jerry I think was doing it because he only had two people to talk to which made it easy to simplify speech

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Not necessarily summer because the first bit of dialogue she says is "Oh my god I have that exact same top" so summer at least retained regular speech but Jerry I think was doing it because he only had two people to talk to which made it easy to simplify speech
Yeah. True. I just thought she said it a little strange/slowly is all upon rewatch. hence why i had these thoughts

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
I wonder how this game's Prime Summer will react to Prime Jerry being killed by Prime Rick. Or is this game's Prime Jerry already dead?

tumblr_o6888ukGSO1s8uqbvo2_500.gif

Perfidy

Mar 18, 2018
To my memory, Jerry Prime in-game is already dead, and Ethanberg killed him.
That's right, I remember now.

That said, it's not like retcons are hard to do in Rick and Morty. Just have Prime Rick make Prime Summer think it was Ethan. Not that we need that, cause multiverse and shit makes any story canon, just saying it's not hard.

Reactions: DriKidu

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Played the game. MOAR Kitty content pls xd

For sure my favourite girl is Kitty , no doubt best waifu <3
She may be a little bit dumb, be she is so sweet.
She is so sexy and charming too.
Love her slutty outfit.
The 2 sex scenes with her were awesome.

Reactions: notBatman747

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018

bob_bit123

Dec 3, 2020
R3.6J Status: IN PROGRESS
Release Date: TBD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update 1 - Sept 21 @ 16:10
Okay, I am finally back home and can once more resume work on this project! Sorry it took so long, I didn't expect to actually get content in the mindblower update from Ferdafs. I have been away the past month, limiting my ability to do development work on this project. But, home now and I can get back to devoting all of my free time to this.

Here is the current plan. I would like to release the new content from Unity 3.6J as it's own (smallish) update, instead of waiting to roll it into 3.7 (whenever that is). Unless the Unity update drops on Oct 1st or something, this should easily be doable.

I'm going to stick with the "J" version naming (again, hopefully to avoid confusion about content), so the update will be r3.6J. Additionally, after reviewing the scenes, I have decided that instead of going on a new day, they will be added to a past day, specifically day 32. Day 32 is very content light at the moment (having only two scenes in it), and it feels odd to have these events after "Ghost Fuckers" instead of before it.

Updates will appear in the thread as normal as I have milestones to report. I don't have an ETA yet, but I'm hoping either before the start of Oct or just a few days into it. Once I start work on it, I'll have a better idea.

Sorry again for the big delay on this, thanks for staying awesome!
Are you going to be adding any of your own content to this patch?

MangoCoco

Sep 28, 2020
R3.6J Status: IN PROGRESS
Release Date: TBD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update 1 - Sept 21 @ 16:10
Okay, I am finally back home and can once more resume work on this project! Sorry it took so long, I didn't expect to actually get content in the mindblower update from Ferdafs. I have been away the past month, limiting my ability to do development work on this project. But, home now and I can get back to devoting all of my free time to this.

Here is the current plan. I would like to release the new content from Unity 3.6J as it's own (smallish) update, instead of waiting to roll it into 3.7 (whenever that is). Unless the Unity update drops on Oct 1st or something, this should easily be doable.

I'm going to stick with the "J" version naming (again, hopefully to avoid confusion about content), so the update will be r3.6J. Additionally, after reviewing the scenes, I have decided that instead of going on a new day, they will be added to a past day, specifically day 32. Day 32 is very content light at the moment (having only two scenes in it), and it feels odd to have these events after "Ghost Fuckers" instead of before it.

Updates will appear in the thread as normal as I have milestones to report. I don't have an ETA yet, but I'm hoping either before the start of Oct or just a few days into it. Once I start work on it, I'll have a better idea.

Sorry again for the big delay on this, thanks for staying awesome!
you're doing awesome man, thanks for the update.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Anyone watching latest season?

Guess we got more potential material with Beth and like how Rick calls Jerry the cuckhold husband which just makes me think of this game lol.

Apr 4, 2020
Nightmirror, how are you able to make/update/edit this game. I've been editing scenes to fit more to my tastes, and I just have the INSATIABLE, if you will, urge to fap. I thank you greatly for allowing this game to be so customizable, and making this remaster (?). Also, how do I see all the expressions? In images_characters.rpy, I am able to see the names for all the expressions and stances, but is there a way to see the expression/stance without having to restart the game and go to the specific scene?

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I wonder how this game's Prime Summer will react to Prime Jerry being killed by Prime Rick. Or is this game's Prime Jerry already dead?

View attachment 2055522
Confused myself but that wasn't Rick Prime that killed him. I believe we saw this Rick back when the show's Rick invented the Transporter (s3ep1). He also killed Diane and Beth from the show's Rick's universe. o_O
This I think is the same guy. Which is why Rick is so intimidated by him.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes