wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
... or Red (orange?) (Summer's hair color)
The "correct" term for Summer's hair colour, according to one of my ex gfs, is "strawberry blonde". :rolleyes:

TBH, I don't care about Bova enough to have a hair colour preference, but if I was to pick, maybe "Morty brown" with purple streaks. Then we could add a story line about her being a "feminist", and Morty curing her with a meat injection. :sneaky:

Odd side note, that has been in my head for a few days. Am I the only one that finds the idea of having the replay section called "Mind Blowers", a bit of an oxymoron. In the show "Mind Blowers" are the memories that Rick or Morty want to forget, but in the game, the opposite is true, these are the memories/scenes we want to replay and remember. Trying to think what they should be called, it's not illogical to assume that they might be "Mind Suckers"? :unsure:

The above also leads me to the thought ... what if Summer or Beth discovered the "Mind Sucker" vault, and were able to rewatch the scenes the way we can and do? It could lead to interesting scenarios and outcomes.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Mirror

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
r3.6J Progress Report #5 - SEPT 23 @ 5:20 UTC (Task List)
And scene 2 of 3 done! I've sent it out for editing, but I'm done for the day. Will be back at tomorrow with scene #3.

Lot of little extra things in this one that made it feel like it took forever (first pass QC was especially rough with a bazillion little errors).

I have one more possible alteration I want to make, but I'd like to get some feedback on it before I devote a lot of time to it (WARNING, SPOILERS below, don't expand if you want to be surprised when you play):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyhow, not much else to add as I work away on this, stay awesome!
I'd say "you know who's" hair color

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.6J Progress Report #6 - SEPT 24 @ 1:30 UTC (Task List)
Alright, content complete! The main part of the update is all put together, but still a fair bit more work to be done on it. The WIP build has been sent out for editing, which I expect to take at least a couple more days. Once I have corrections and they are in, they will go for a round 2 review, then if after any additional corrections, final review.

Additionally, I still have all the blinks to draw, so I'll be working on those, plus some other minor things.

The best guestimate for release will be Tuesday (Sept 27)/Wednesday (Sept 28) of next week.

Thanks for the patience on this one, I know it took a fair bit longer than normal, thanks for staying awesome!

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, Night Mirror. I was wondering if you can implement these images into the game, or something like it. It just pretty much adds something for the calendar, instead of having a white background, with other smaller additions.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey, Night Mirror. I was wondering if you can implement these images into the game, or something like it. It just pretty much adds something for the calendar, instead of having a white background, with other smaller additions.
Replaced. I never even noticed the calendar was blank :p Thank you very much for the correction!

nomad bug

Mar 20, 2019
I think best option will be inner monologue for Morty after creampie, somethin like "i wonder which hair color my thouretical kids will have, mine or Summer." So both types of hair fetishists will be happy :3

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think best option will be inner monologue for Morty after creampie, somethin like "i wonder which hair color my thouretical kids will have, mine or Summer." So both types of hair fetishists will be happy :3
Interesting idea, but I think I'm going to stay with just the one color. This is a very minor visual thing that is only in a few images.

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
Are we still getting new content this week?or is there a possible delay? Love the new content you've already updated just want a Eta. Also hope your vacay was good✌

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Wacko_Zappo
Update mostly completed. In my signature there is a quick link to r3.6J Update Status so you can see what step the update is on.

Right now, I'm awaiting editing corrections, which can take a couple days for my volunteer editors to review and send fixes/changes. Once I have the corrections implemented, it will go out for second review (which should be faster), then I'll put in any fixes from that. Finally it goes to release candidate (the version you guys will get) for one last review. If the RC has no game breaking bugs (may still have typos) then that gets uploaded.

Editing does slow the process down a bit, but I think the results are better. It's the first time we are really doing this on a non-accelerated timeframe, with some extra revision rounds, so we are working out some of the pain points to help the next release go smoothly.

The current goal release date is either Tuesday (27th) or Wednesday (28th), as I have things in hand, and complete additional rounds of testing, I can be more accurate (and put out a progress report post about it).

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
Wacko_Zappo
Update mostly completed. In my signature there is a quick link to r3.6J Update Status so you can see what step the update is on.

Right now, I'm awaiting editing corrections, which can take a couple days for my volunteer editors to review and send fixes/changes. Once I have the corrections implemented, it will go out for second review (which should be faster), then I'll put in any fixes from that. Finally it goes to release candidate (the version you guys will get) for one last review. If the RC has no game breaking bugs (may still have typos) then that gets uploaded.

Editing does slow the process down a bit, but I think the results are better. It's the first time we are really doing this on a non-accelerated timeframe, with some extra revision rounds, so we are working out some of the pain points to help the next release go smoothly.

The current goal release date is either Tuesday (27th) or Wednesday (28th), as I have things in hand, and complete additional rounds of testing, I can be more accurate (and put out a progress report post about it).
Thanks for putting so much into making a Ren'py version in the first place, it's streamlined excellently.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Honeslty. I can't easily think of a way to use the newest episode for the game. It almost has potential, but mostly it's just...Ok. Only thing I could maybe think of/a way to spin it potentailly, is to maybe have it so Night/Dream Summer is more open about her attraction to Morty/Embraces it, rather than trying to deny it like Normal Summer does and is more than happy to do sexual stuff with him, espically with his new abs.

So could use that and have her be more 'I'm at least honest about my feelings and what I want.'

I know it's flimsy. Alternatvily could change around the sleep scenes with Summer and Beth to have an option for normal sleep scenes or with their night selves who are as said more open to doingstuff with Morty and admitting they actually like him romantically.

As going by the after episode commentary, Night/Dream Summer is her being fuled by her deep seated resentment of Rick. Could simply expand on that a bit to be more that the dream/night versions are them being more honest and the like about themsleves and what they feel/want.

Best idea ive got at least.

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
Wacko_Zappo

Man oh man! you guys are really burning the midnight oil you guys are really dedicated to this game(More then some Triple A devs are honestly) but thank you for the info, can't wait to see what you guys come out with

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Well ok. My idea was dumb. But here. This is something i've been working on for a bit. Hope you guys like.

If you don't recall the girl. It's Kendra from the preivous season. TheVoltron/Space baby episode.

And the daughter is my OC.
In that first picture, is Morty realizing she has the dead anime mom hairstyle?

Reactions: sirviper235

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
r3.6J Progress Report #6 - SEPT 24 @ 1:30 UTC (Task List)
Alright, content complete! The main part of the update is all put together, but still a fair bit more work to be done on it. The WIP build has been sent out for editing, which I expect to take at least a couple more days. Once I have corrections and they are in, they will go for a round 2 review, then if after any additional corrections, final review.

Additionally, I still have all the blinks to draw, so I'll be working on those, plus some other minor things.

The best guestimate for release will be Tuesday (Sept 27)/Wednesday (Sept 28) of next week.

Thanks for the patience on this one, I know it took a fair bit longer than normal, thanks for staying awesome!
Tks for hard work bro. Ah, Would u consider to add Space Beth in future of game? :unsure::unsure:

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes