wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I know I suggested Night Mirror take his time with this update, and I've been patient and biting my tongue up till now, but I am starting to feel like, the update can't come soon enough. This thread desperately needs a testosterone release to help stop people arguing, and talking shite. :rolleyes:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
To be fair to NM, and transparent to you, the time suck has been more on my end then his. Ferdafs caught us with our pants down while we were still working on original stuff, so for me this was almost like doing two updates at the same time. I appreciate everyone's patience, NM especially.

That said, we're in the home stretch. It's coming.

Apr 17, 2018
To be fair to NM, and transparent to you, the time suck has been more on my end then his. Ferdafs caught us with our pants down while we were still working on original stuff, so for me this was almost like doing two updates at the same time. I appreciate everyone's patience, NM especially.

That said, we're in the home stretch. It's coming.
Smooches

Reactions: aaronminus

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.8 Progress Report #14 - MAY 22 @ 02:10 UTC (Task List)
Oh boy, here we go updating again!

It's all in, all the major changes and lingering bugs (that we could find) are in and the Full Release Candidate (#1) (for windows/linux/mac) is building right now as I type this!

There is still some testing (and uploading, and downloading) to be done, but if no major issues, we should be ready to release in the next couple of hours.

Thank you everyone for being so patient through this process and for staying awesome!

Apr 17, 2018
r3.8 Progress Report #14 - MAY 22 @ 02:10 UTC (Task List)
Oh boy, here we go updating again!

It's all in, all the major changes and lingering bugs (that we could find) are in and the Full Release Candidate (#1) (for windows/linux/mac) is building right now as I type this!

There is still some testing (and uploading, and downloading) to be done, but if no major issues, we should be ready to release in the next couple of hours.

Thank you everyone for being so patient through this process and for staying awesome!
Literally just got off work lmao big ups brobro

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RickAndMortyAnotherWayHome-R3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Aww in the day 18 'birds and the bees' talk Beth scene you changed Beths line from "Now Horses, thats where things get hard." to "Now Horses, thats where things get complicated." Why? The original line was hilarious either intentionally or unintentionally. Thank you for your version NM Your version always works for me and shows a great deal of organization and ease of use. Thank you.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Lol, that’s probably what Ferdafs was going for. Honest answer, mind didn’t go to the gutter fast enough. Whoops :LOL:

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes