4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
day_0027 have this:
ujt & uj= you get the names from both of these (Don't remeber the real name of these both)
Name Both.jpg

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Night Mirror..
I played from the beginning of the party when the alien women ask to talk with the younger girl... Outside she asked to borrow the young girl's body, and give her a kiss... Witch name should i use???? u or j....
Save from beginning of party...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror..
I played from the beginning of the party when the alien women ask to talk with the younger girl... Outside she asked to borrow the young girl's body, and give her a kiss... Witch name should i use???? u or j....
Save from beginning of party...
I'm not sure I understand the question?

If you want their original names, then on the Do Over menu, select the characters image and click "default" to revert their name back to the original. If you want them to use the proper custom name, it won't be fixed until the next version, but if you are okay digging into the game files you can fix it by changing lines 85 and 86 in scripts.rpy to:
Python:
define uj = Character("{noalt}[mcs.unity.name] {color=#cccfea}[mcs.jessica.name]{/color}", who_color="#b1e1ed")
define ujt = Character("{noalt}[mcs.unity.name] {color=#cccfea}[mcs.jessica.name]{/color}'s Thoughts", who_color="#b1e1ed", what_prefix="{color=#b1e1ed}({/color}", what_suffix="{color=#b1e1ed}){/color}")

Reactions: 4Finger

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I'll be honest - being the degenerate that I am, I got a little excited when I saw dickgirl Mrs. Meesex. Shame it didn't go anywhere, but it is what it is. 8/10 game so far. Minus one because anti-Morty just kinda annoys me and I normally just hold CTRL whenever he pops up, and minus one cause Morticia and Summer still don't have a bun in the oven. Starting to think Morty is just infertile.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Display values were swapped, it has been fixed for the next version.

Will review the script.

Not sure if someone reported it but I found an error with Frank's mom. No condom came inside and after the talk with Rick Morty said "I wish I would have pushed kitty to do it without a condom". "Knocking her up would have been great" or whatever.

This version is amazing though. The unity version was pretty much unplayable.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if someone reported it but I found an error with Frank's mom. No condom came inside and after the talk with Rick Morty said "I wish I would have pushed kitty to do it without a condom". "Knocking her up would have been great" or whatever.
Added to fix list!

This version is amazing though. The unity version was pretty much unplayable.
Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it! While not perfect (obviously) I am giving my all to make it the best I can!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Minus one because anti-Morty just kinda annoys me and I normally just hold CTRL whenever he pops up,
Don't have to hold ctrl anymore, press "w" or the "scene" on the quick menu. and just skip to the next scene/day.

and minus one cause Morticia and Summer still don't have a bun in the oven
Go to the Do Over menu and click the new flag for pregnancy, BAM!

SoldLost9

Dec 26, 2020
Don't have to hold ctrl anymore, press "w" or the "scene" on the quick menu. and just skip to the next scene/day.

Go to the Do Over menu and click the new flag for pregnancy, BAM!
sorry if I missed the answer, but does turning on Pregnancy in the do-over menu include any additional dialogue or make any changes at all, or is it just a placeholder for now until later updates?

Reactions: johndoe19

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
What is your schedule on bugfix builds? Like a 2-3 week thing and get all bugs that are reported, or no time table whatsoever and wait until your certain you've squashed all problems first?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
What is your schedule on bugfix builds? Like a 2-3 week thing and get all bugs that are reported, or no time table whatsoever and wait until your certain you've squashed all problems first?
I usually only do a bugfix if there is a critical issue that cause an error making the game unplayable. At this point all that has been reported is typos, so I'm not planning to put out a bug fix at this point.

shark1man

Aug 18, 2021
Update Vr3.6
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização Vr3.6
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1649009437974.png

1649009468541.png

1649009612293.png

Tradução com pouca revisão pra versão [r3.6]

PS: Depois eu faço a revisão dos textos em quanto jogo

Rick and Morty Another Way Home [r3.6] Mega
é pack pra atualizar o jogo ??

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes