slowpersun

May 30, 2017
But I will check out Lab Rats 2 and see what they did.
I should add that Vren hasn't released a full version yet, but should be doing a full update soon(ish). Most that has been dropped is basically a tech demo, but who knows, maybe that will be enough!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I should add that Vren hasn't released a full version yet, but should be doing a full update soon(ish). Most that has been dropped is basically a tech demo, but who knows, maybe that will be enough!
Since it got asked for again (and I haven't checked it out for some time now), I did a bit more reading up on the implantation side of things, and the same issues still appear to exist. It won't work with android (and has extra steps for both Linux and Mac too, because of course it would), and, the biggest one of all, the files I have for the Unity version are in an older format not supported by the Renpy api (they are not even close in structure or format).

If I was making the Live2D files, this would maybe be possible. But unfortunately it doesn't seem like I can adapt the files I get from Unity at all into what Renpy would need. If I had the original asset/project files Ferdafs used, and a copy of Live2D (that I'm not willing to use), I might be able to do something, but even then, that might not work.

For now, dreams of the animations being fully done in Renpy are very, very unlikely to happen.

Reactions: slowpersun

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Night Mirror joked that perhaps they are using Morty's phone app, which is increasing their body part sizes along with his penis.
I am honestly suprised thats non part of the game story already, seems like a no brainier if you think about it and both Morty and Morticia would want it.

prestig

Dec 9, 2021
Hello,

I can't see any animated scenes, it only show the dialogues with a black screen behind.
The issue was already mentioned, and resolved by downloading again the game.

It doesn't resolve anything for me, I tried :
- delete the saves folder onto AppData
- dl from different links (unzip as admin / run as admin)
- install OpenCodecs regarding the .wemb files mentionned as the video format used

Can someone help me ?

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
Can someone help me ?
At a minimum we would probably need to know what version of the game you are downloading (and from where), what version of Windows and what version of DirectX. Have you access to another computer that is similar to yours? Does the game work on that other system? Also, what browsers do you have installed?

A black screen does make it sound like a codec issue. I believe Google is behind the WebM format, so it's possible you might try installing Chrome to see if it configures WebP/WebM support. It might also be a problem with hardware acceleration so you might need to update/reinstall your video drivers.

Try downloading a sample WebM video from the above. See if it will play on your system or in your browser or both. That might help narrow down the problem.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
prestig
Often if there is a problem it will be reported in the log file. In the same directory as the .exe file, there should be a log.txt. You can take a look in there and see if there are any errors (or warnings) that jump out at you. If you can't decipher it, you can post the log file here (just attach it to a the post, or put it's contents into a spoiler block) and I can look through to see if there is anything.

It is unlikely there is anything I can do project wise to resolve the issue, as it is most likely something on your system that is not playing nice with the game. But I'll do what I can.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Midway Progress Report for r3.7

We are (most likely) about halfway to the next release. Again, I'm guessing October, but maybe the end of September, who knows really. So it's time for an update about where stuff is on my end is at.

There is not a lot new stuff going on this time around. While r3.6 had a ton of major changes, r3.7 is going to be more in line with a typical update. That is to say, mostly just new scene from Ferdafs. There are some things being worked on, but again, temper your expectations.

One big change with the next update to keep in mind is the turn around time. Previously, my goal has been under a week, but with the next update I expect that timeframe to change (to get longer). Part of the reason is that I am working with other people, to help improve the dialogue, and I want to give them more time to work on it.

I'm not sure what the time line on that will be, but I expect it to most likely double the time needed. Not because anyone is slow, but because it is extra back and forth and implementation and review, which just takes more time, but I think gives a better experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's sort of where things are now. I know it's not as exciting as previous updates, but, again, this is closer to the original plan for this project, just putting in the new content from the Unity version (as opposed to making lots of my own). It doesn't mean more things won't be added, after all we still have (probably) at least a month before the Unity content drop, but I will be traveling for the next month and my time on project will drop significantly.

Anyhow... thanks for reading, thanks for playing! And as always, stay awesome!

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
Midway Progress Report for r3.7

We are (most likely) about halfway to the next release. Again, I'm guessing October, but maybe the end of September, who knows really. So it's time for an update about where stuff is on my end is at.

There is not a lot new stuff going on this time around. While r3.6 had a ton of major changes, r3.7 is going to be more in line with a typical update. That is to say, mostly just new scene from Ferdafs. There are some things being worked on, but again, temper your expectations.

One big change with the next update to keep in mind is the turn around time. Previously, my goal has been under a week, but with the next update I expect that timeframe to change (to get longer). Part of the reason is that I am working with other people, to help improve the dialogue, and I want to give them more time to work on it.

I'm not sure what the time line on that will be, but I expect it to most likely double the time needed. Not because anyone is slow, but because it is extra back and forth and implementation and review, which just takes more time, but I think gives a better experience.

And that's sort of where things are now. I know it's not as exciting as previous updates, but, again, this is closer to the original plan for this project, just putting in the new content from the Unity version (as opposed to making lots of my own). It doesn't mean more things won't be added, after all we still have (probably) at least a month before the Unity content drop, but I will be traveling for the next month and my time on project will drop significantly.

Anyhow... thanks for reading, thanks for playing! And as always, stay awesome!
Sounds great! and Thank you for being transparent and setting realistic goals as apposed to leaving us in the dark :)

Reactions: Night Mirror

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I had to look up kinetic-novel, the explanation defies logic...

Kinetic to me is motion, hence the bad joke....english is a strange language sometimes, especially past my bedtime....

Sorry for the bad joke, thanks for the fish, have a good night.

Cerbara

Jan 29, 2021
See there is an Extra option Id love to see added to the 3-way with Tricia
do to her there what you can do in the bathroom at school, pull out slip down and creampie her
if you fuck summer first and creampie her, she thinks it serves Tricia right for encouraging you to do it to her
and if you do Tricia first, Summer thinks WTF but then quickly notices how hot it is to see you cum in her with out her knowing
or somthing like that lol

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
See there is an Extra option Id love to see added to the 3-way with Tricia
do to her there what you can do in the bathroom at school, pull out slip down and creampie her
if you fuck summer first and creampie her, she thinks it serves Tricia right for encouraging you to do it to her
and if you do Tricia first, Summer thinks WTF but then quickly notices how hot it is to see you cum in her with out her knowing
or somthing like that lol
Added into the request list. I can definitely make it fit in the scene art wise. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it.

whmc6666

Nov 13, 2019
The translations extra are for the 3.5, if i just install translation 3.5 on 3.6 it will work as well right? maybe some new dialogues there are not translated, but not a problem, is possible ?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The translations extra are for the 3.5, if i just install translation 3.5 on 3.6 it will work as well right? maybe some new dialogues there are not translated, but not a problem, is possible ?
A lot changed in r3.6, I highly doubt anything made for r3.5 will work correctly in r3.6. But I don't make the translations, you'll have to ask the translator directly.

Reactions: whmc6666

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Added into the request list. I can definitely make it fit in the scene art wise. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it.
Seeing as that scene takes place before the drunk Tricia virginity car scene I'm assuming the creampie in question would have to be an anal one right? (Don't get me wrong, preg is my #1) Otherwise I don't see how it would fit in with the rest of her scenes.

Cerbara

Jan 29, 2021
Seeing as that scene takes place before the drunk Tricia virginity car scene I'm assuming the creampie in question would have to be an anal one right? (Don't get me wrong, preg is my #1) Otherwise I don't see how it would fit in with the rest of her scenes.
no lol you sneek one in her at school :p if you not seen it it was an option added a couple of updates ago :p I recommend a replay

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes