sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Not surre if this is just me. But i can't shake the feeling that the new episode of the season/frist episode, kinda killed off Savage/survivor Summer and Beth due to the game a bit. As it has the musclar summer in it.

Like I just really, get the feeling they may of wanted to originally use Summer for it, but decided not to and to use Jerry instead and hten kill him so the whole dimesion is basically empty.

The creators have outright said they refuse to confirm fan theories or do storylines if their fans gussed them or predicted them. So it's not like it's at all a strech. Espically given how involved the guys are with their fandom and how they cosntnatly refrence it and waht people discuss and say about the sHow online.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I hope in this version Narnia will go from virgin "its a blessing" to chad "its a morty child" story.
Haven't been able to do any work on the Renpy game yet (and won't for a few weeks still), but this was the first thought that went through my head when I was playing the scene... so... not a for sure thing, but I do tend to stick incest everywhere I can, so, very likely...

Idea for future updates.. Joyce Smith...for gilf lovers out there
Diane Sanchez would be good fit for go fuck you grandma thing..
Sadly, adding new characters is beyond the scope of this project. If Ferdafs puts them in, they will make it in here (when I return home and can work on the project once more). But new scenes, let alone whole new characters, are mostly out of reach for my art ability.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Did you seriously miss the dev post above yours? NM is traveling and won't be able to even start the update until back home. Few weeks at the very least.
I actually ended up at page 1 and posted my question in the box below that so i missed it.... thanks still for replying and pointing out the other post.

Reactions: Ergopolo

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
could you add more rape+NTR or hypnosis+NTR , in general more (((NTR))) :)
I'm really a fan of this and it seems to have the "NTR" tag but it's really not enough :(
Unfortunately, the nature of tag systems doesn't really let you know how much/little of a piece of content is in there. This game is incredibly NTR light, the only reason the tag is there is for the most sensitive members of the anti-NTR crowd. Generally that's been better than not including the tag, but one of the sacrifices is the occasional genuine fan of NTR might feel cheated (heh) out of what they're looking for.

Won't say too much on priorities (that's Ferdafs' and Night Mirror's domain) but what I will say is the core story of the game is generally neutral-to-lovey. There are some rape options, but at the end of the day this isn't a game that's gonna have routes... so the consequences of them have to be minimal by design.

tl;dr: We are all under the mysterious whims of Ferdafs, but realistically don't expect rape/NTR functionality to get much more ambitious than where it currently stands.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Unfortunately, the nature of tag systems doesn't really let you know how much/little of a piece of content is in there. This game is incredibly NTR light, the only reason the tag is there is for the most sensitive members of the anti-NTR crowd. Generally that's been better than not including the tag, but one of the sacrifices is the occasional genuine fan of NTR might feel cheated (heh) out of what they're looking for.

Won't say too much on priorities (that's Ferdafs' and Night Mirror's domain) but what I will say is the core story of the game is generally neutral-to-lovey. There are some rape options, but at the end of the day this isn't a game that's gonna have routes... so the consequences of them have to be minimal by design.

tl;dr: We are all under the mysterious whims of Ferdafs, but realistically don't expect rape/NTR functionality to get much more ambitious than where it currently stands.
Well Morty is definitely NTR'ing the hell out of Gerry... ;) it's not classic Netorare but Netori (Morty does most of the cucking).

But I agree the NTR here is mostly 'light' as Gerry is most likely never gonna find out. Then again, we will have to see and wait. I gotta say - I like the way the NTR is implemented. It feels 'natural' and not forced in this game.

Though after all, I would love to see some more NTR as well :KEK: - as long as it stays within the lore and realism of the game itself.

Joeyjoejo

Apr 30, 2022
Does anyone else keep getting "it's a chud life" repeat over and over? Or is this the current end of Beth's storyline until the next update hence not moving on from that point?
Also whenever I close the game down fully I find it doesn't go back to my save point.
And is this battery hungry for everybody else?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone else keep getting "it's a chud life" repeat over and over? Or is this the current end of Beth's storyline until the next update hence not moving on from that point?
Also whenever I close the game down fully I find it doesn't go back to my save point.
And is this battery hungry for everybody else?
Wrong version. This thread is for the Renpy remake, you want the unity game (scroll down to similar threads to find a link).

But, checking my notes, Beth's current final scene is the pool day event. "beth_17" is the scene title in unity.

Reactions: Devilrv

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020

I mean, it's enough to add content with rape or hypno, with Morticia, Summer or Jessica against their will from other characters (not Morty) and then it's not hard to imagine that this could be NTR content, since Morty with almost any a female character has a warm, sometimes hot relationship, despite the fact that he has no certain love interest with anyone)))

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I mean, it's enough to add content with rape or hypno, with Morticia, Summer or Jessica against their will from other characters (not Morty) and then it's not hard to imagine that this could be NTR content, since Morty with almost any a female character has a warm, sometimes hot relationship, despite the fact that he has no certain love interest with anyone)))
There are several issues at play when adding this sort of content, one is that it has to fit/work with the existing/future story. Remember that I'm not writing the main plot, I'm adapting it. This means walking a fine line on what changes I can make and still have the game make some sense.

Also it has to work with the scene. A big reason forced options dropped off is there hasn't been much room to work them in. Everyone already wants to fuck Morty, he doesn't have to force them.

Lastly, but also important, stuff like this takes new art, a skill that isn't the strongest in my tool kit. I've said it a lot, but I'm not an artist, my stuff is passable at best.

That is too say, it gets added when it does, but I'm not actively looking for scenes to change.

Joeyjoejo

Apr 30, 2022
Great work with the editing of the game from the unity version (the skip feature is boss, as I was getting tired of having no way to speed up the long dialogue screens in the unity version)

Quick question, in the menu you can edit the different specs of each character, does this reflect in the game at the moment? As I set everyone to be preggers but it didn't change anything in game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Quick question, in the menu you can edit the different specs of each character, does this reflect in the game at the moment? As I set everyone to be preggers but it didn't change anything in game.
All the options but pregnancy do something. At the moment that option is just a placeholder.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes