Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I found a bug at this point - The top image is where it starts. Clicking to go to the next slide will show a brief kissing scene between the two women before continuing by itself to the scene of Beth undressing. The middle image is the bug. It appears for about a second. Day 16 I believe.

Reactions: amsousa

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
There's a series of 4 lines in a row in this section on day 15 that are just "???". I think it's supposed to be Reka thinking to herself:
The "???" are correct, they indicate an unknown or unnamed speaker. In this case, it is meant to be the girl in the background in her bra saying the lines.

I found a bug at this point - The top image is where it starts. Clicking to go to the next slide will show a brief kissing scene between the two women before continuing by itself to the scene of Beth undressing. The middle image is the bug. It appears for about a second. Day 16 I believe.
Bug has already been reported and corrected, but thank you for letting me know!

Reactions: Vadginator

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
This might also be reported, but the exchange happens so quick I almost missed it myself. I think this is supposed to be Morty talking, not Unity, especially since his mouth is open a bit. Day 19. Does it help you to know the day or is a picture all that's needed?

Reactions: Night Mirror

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I hate to bring this up but... until the dev is fully recovered...

I mean it wouldn't be the first h-game that got dropped when some serious medical shit happened.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020

I mean it wouldn't be the first h-game that got dropped when some serious medical shit happened.
NOO, knock it off with them negative waves :(

Studying F's phatreon they should bring in quite some moolas.

There are indications that there might be more people involved.

Here's hoping it's something trivial and for a speedy recovery :)

It's probably just a sex change :devilish:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This might also be reported, but the exchange happens so quick I almost missed it myself. I think this is supposed to be Morty talking, not Unity, especially since his mouth is open a bit. Day 19. Does it help you to know the day or is a picture all that's needed?
Fixed.

All we can do is wait and see... As is sort of always the case :/

Reactions: Vadginator

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Wait what happened to the dev?
Ferdafs posted this to their patreon:

Quick update:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to inform you that the patch will be delayed due to a surgery I’m having to go through. It’s nothing life-threatening, but it is serious, and the whole process is slowing me down more than I had hoped. I’ll very likely be posting the routes I’ve been working on one at a time until I fully recover, and once I’m back to normal, I’ll go to my usual schedule. I’d like to apologize in advance for these delays and I hope that you understand the predicament I’m in. I hope to see you all soon, stay awesome!

Reactions: vilewe7570

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
"wrong with the rest your family joining you." Missing 'of'.

"Erm. s-something like that..." Period should be a comma.

"If Summer number two hadn't noticed you" Seems there's an extra space in there.

"This'll be fun!." Extra punctuation.

"It-It's has before..." Don't need the apostrophe and 's'.

"Awesome, now, let's go kick Ethan's ass!" Probably should break this up with an exclamation mark after 'Awesome'.

And I've reached the end. Probably missed something here and there, but should be a lot neater.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
"wrong with the rest your family joining you." Missing 'of'.

"Erm. s-something like that..." Period should be a comma.

"If Summer number two hadn't noticed you" Seems there's an extra space in there.

"This'll be fun!." Extra punctuation.

"It-It's has before..." Don't need the apostrophe and 's'.

"Awesome, now, let's go kick Ethan's ass!" Probably should break this up with an exclamation mark after 'Awesome'.

And I've reached the end. Probably missed something here and there, but should be a lot neater.
Thank you for all your great work on finding these! It has been very helpful!

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
This minor exchange seems really out of place, especially considering Morticia has long hair, and thus would be very difficult to be mistaken for Morty. Same clothes, sure, but the huge brown hair covering half her shirt (when she is seen from behind) would be a dead giveaway. Up to you.

• Haha
Reactions: paxogre

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This minor exchange seems really out of place, especially considering Morticia has long hair, and thus would be very difficult to be mistaken for Morty. Same clothes, sure, but the huge brown hair covering half her shirt (when she is seen from behind) would be a dead giveaway. Up to you.
Summer probably needs glasses or something...

Put Summer on her phone for the start so that she is only partially paying attention.

• Haha
Reactions: vilewe7570

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
First I wanna say that I have not watched the show at all, on day 3 or 4 when summer goes to morty's room she doesnt get surprised abt morty mentioning moritica and beth later on too. Is there a reason why shes not surprised abt knowing she exists? Like in canon by this point in the fake universe they all know abt alternate dimention people and are fine with it or is this an actual continuity error?

Loving the game so far btw! Dunno if I should be thanking ferdafs or nightmirrir

Reactions: Night Mirror
4.90 star(s) 96 Votes